Is it a NCNS when....

Toys you're right I shouldn't have entertained the tipping part. I didn't cancel because of the some of things he said I cancelled because he was already going to be late and it would push into the other ladies appt time.

The only reason I responded to this was because I knew this was about me and I wasn't sure if he was going to say something in other private areas. I never said I was right or he was wrong. Just did want to give my half of the story.

All I want to do is kiss and make out! I mean kiss and make up. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
This appears to have a happy ending and is now between the two to work out a Mulligan. The op can request the thread to be closed. A co-ed thread with a happy ending is nice for a change. i might visit more often.
:*
  • Toyz
  • 10-06-2014, 12:39 PM
This appears to have a happy ending and is now between the two to work out a Mulligan. The op can request the thread to be closed. A co-ed thread with a happy ending is nice for a change. i might visit more often. Originally Posted by rock1man1
I fully agree...a win/win here is rare. Congrats on making that happen.
Well I'll be darned. Similar situations different people. PT I owe you an apology and a free session. Please PM me.
Now, a question, I understand the "no money/sex talk" but at the same time, if questions are not asked (or at least answered somewhere to my satisfaction and personal comfort level) then I'm just going to pass.

For example, you have very little in regard to a showcase (pics). Please note, I'm not criticizing, just making an observation. That is 100% your choice and I will defend you to the end on that. From my side of the fence, the less I know, the less likely I'm going to make that first contact. Your showcase has two pics, stats, times available (good general info) and the following statement: "Menu items can be seen on my showcase which I have provided for you on the link below.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92860 " but there is no menu to be found.

So, where is the happy medium for all parties interested?

How do we respect you and your comfort level as a provider and get important information for us answered without crossing the invisible line?

Yes I can research reviews, and I do, as everyone should.

Is there a point where it's okay to ask pointed questions without setting off all kinds of alarms in your head? <----that's not a sarcastic statement, rather very realistic I would imagine. Originally Posted by onei
I think you raise valid questions if Dara were one where some cloud of mystery may exist.

She is however, one of a handful of extremely well reviewed and highly thought of ladies where a wealth of resources exists in the reviews posted of others interactions with her as well as the never ending list of comments made about her by others that admit to seeing her as well. In addition her beauty rises to the level of her legendary skills BCD as well as TCB.

Every point you have raised is valid but not applicable in this case IMO because the time for any of us to have those answers is BEFORE we book an appointment.

With questions regarding activities and rate unknown it is ludicrous to book an appointment with someone.

If Dara's narration is accurate these are all questions that occurred AFTER an appointment is scheduled.

PT has a very good Rep as well.... I have to wonder if maybe he was referring to someone else?
hmmm... I guess it wasn't about him from the recent update....
DARA: CLASS ACT
DARA: CLASS ACT Originally Posted by Gentleman
+1
I'm more of a lurker here but i wanted to put in my two cents regarding Dara commenting on this thread and presenting herself as a rational and reasonable person

For any of the ladies out there reading this...

She has demonstrated that she is rational and respectful in her dealings with her potential clients. While apparently she was not the one being referenced by the original poster her decision to clearly and concisely present the chain of events was a good one. To then be willing to work with the client again really impressed me. I immediately went to her profile and will be reading some of her reviews. If I like what I see I will be contacting her in an effort to see her.

Most of you providers are probably intelligent enough to see the benefit in being rational and respectful to your clients on this board already. I just felt like writing it out for those few who just don't get it.
Thank you for admitting the mistake and the offer of a session. Really put a bad taste in my mouth for someone canceling that last minute, especially after driving 30 minutes already. I have had to cancel with people, or run late, but always take care of the situation properly, and mutually agreeable, I might add.

I will admit that NO ONE has ever offered a similar "reimbursement", if you will. Apology accepted. We have never met, but I think I like you.

parttimer

Well I'll be darned. Similar situations different people. PT I owe you an apology and a free session. Please PM me. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Thank you for admitting the mistake and the offer of a session. Really put a bad taste in my mouth for someone canceling that last minute, especially after driving 30 minutes already. I have had to cancel with people, or run late, but always take care of the situation properly, and mutually agreeable, I might add.

I will admit that NO ONE has ever offered a similar "reimbursement", if you will. Apology accepted. We have never met, but I think I like you.

parttimer Originally Posted by parttimer
So let me get this straight?

You were talking about a different provider?

Yet u still see it as a NCNS ?

I see this happening twice to you , maybe the problem is not with the providers but with your approach?

I see this happening twice to you , maybe the problem is not with the providers but with your approach? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
It's a clear as mud but I don't think we will be offered a revised timeline of events

I see this happening twice to you , maybe the problem is not with the providers but with your approach? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I don't think so. Check Dara's last post.

At this point it seems like Dara and PT have worked it out. It would be great if PT could request the thread be closed and it ends in a win/win.
uhhhhh, sorry everybody, SLOwwwwwwwwwwwwww Monday

agreed, would not have been a good session, but more likely, fufbd. guess shewasn'tthe1! Originally Posted by parttimer
So PT implicates another provider ....
.... and Dara jumps in

Well I'll be darned. Similar situations different people. PT I owe you an apology and a free session. Please PM me. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
then realizes that may be it wasn't PT, but stands by her committments

I don't think so. Check Dara's last post.

At this point it seems like Dara and PT have worked it out. It would be great if PT could request the thread be closed and it ends in a win/win. Originally Posted by txlakefun
Dara and PT have worked it out great (even though there was no need to)
(DAYUM, what a lucky guy !!!!)

But the original issue is still at hand .... NO???

What am I missing ???
uhhhhh, sorry everybody, SLOwwwwwwwwwwwwww Monday

So PT implicates another provider ....
.... and Dara jumps in

then realizes that may be it wasn't PT, but stands by her committments

Dara and PT have worked it out great

But the original issue is still at hand .... NO???

What am I missing ??? Originally Posted by fun2come
Okay, after reading this, I'm confused as well. So, let me see if I can figure it out....
1. PT says that a provider cancels on him at the last minute
2. Dara says it was her that did it
3. PT says that it wasn't Dara
4. Dara says, sorry, I thought it was me
5. PT says okay and Toyz commends Dara for the way she handled it (see, Toyz isn't such a bad guy)
6. NikkiWhite says the problem lies elsewhere
7. Fun2Come says, WTH is going on!
8. Cinnamonshark says I'm confused and trying to figure this one out, too. Well...to add, I have had the same thing happen to me due to traffic and weather...the lady cancelled right when I showed up. Doesn't matter because I don't think anyone cares.

Do I have it right? Someone HEEELLLLLLP!