Is CW a dying art?

I hope not - these are my favorite type of sessions. I'm a bit different in that I don't last too long but MSOG is typically achieved. There aren't too many ladies that truly know how to do this. Most go in for the bj with too much vigor and don't take the time to tease and please or extensive BLS. There have been a few really great at this but it really seems to
require a certain attitude and love of oral, pleasing, and no aversion to cum that some have. All oral sessions can be amazing with the right partner and they are still pretty darn good with most of the top providers.
Mrhappysf so far i love your response the best. You get what CW is about. I know guys will never let this go to a fad. But getting people to understand what it is, seems to be another story
Thanks. It is a subject near and dear to my boner:-). It is the reason I started in the hobby and something I very much appreciate when I find it and I have to believe there are other guys out there like me...I'm not that much of a freak. I do think that the number of ladies who truly provide this has declined in the last couple of years (so maybe it is a declining art form) but hopefully that will change. So I guess I get what CW is, but I can never get enough CW ;-)
No that's not CW. I am talking about hours long session. No fs involved Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Had a session with Tia Travels once that way. Not by choice but it was that or cancel since she was still menstruating. One of the craziest hours I've ever experienced. That 4th pop was the most amazing O I've ever had. I thought she'd never get it out of me then a sudden technique change had me screaming.That girl is amazing! Maybe the next time work sends me to ATX Claire will be back and she can try to top it.

My only issue with them is I have a personality that wants to take care of people and I have a real, REAL hard time not wanting to reciprocate the attention.
this is my specialty i adore these sessions and cock and ball and ass worship are my fave sessions, yummmmmmy
A lot of people seem to worship Donald Trump and he's clearly a dick so I'd have to say CW is alive and well (at least through the primaries).
Unfortunately Country Western music is still alive and well in Tx.
A lot of people seem to worship Donald Trump and he's clearly a dick so I'd have to say CW is alive and well (at least through the primaries). Originally Posted by pjd19000

lol not to hijak the thread,...but ya gotta watch South Park tomorrow nite...they do an entire episode parody of Donald!!
CW sessions are awesome, so are hour long PW sessions (LNG)

IB
CW sessions are awesome, so are hour long PW sessions (LNG)

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Fucking acronyms again.
Fucking latin.....gggrrr who reads latin in America that's not a professor? Lmfao ��
Fucking latin.....gggrrr who reads latin in America that's not a professor? Lmfao �� Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I read it and speak it and I'm not a professor, but I'll be happy to give you a lesson in it if you like.
If a guy tells me that is what he wants then I have no problem with CW and been told that I'm good at it. Teasing, taking my time between the head, the shaft and the balls. Sometimes edging if requested.
I've had hour long sessions that were strictly oral or oral mixed with hand.
Fucking latin.....gggrrr who reads latin in America that's not a professor? Lmfao �� Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
fucking Latin! its Greek to me
and , I love greek !!!!
I was thinking Country and Western ...