Idiot Democrat Congressman Injures Reporter at Rifle Range

Any evidence for you to believe that or is that just a SWAG? Originally Posted by texassapper
What’s a SWAG? We used EWAG (educated wild ass guess) in the service but I’ve never heard SWAG. Stupid wild ass guess maybe? Couldn’t find anything on Google.
Scientific Wild Ass Guess. Maybe it was a regional IT thing...
And what does a smart democrat use? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That’s a trick question.

There are no smart Democrats.
That’s a trick question.

There are no smart Democrats. Originally Posted by Jacky S
Links?
Nice try at a recovery Yssup, but you got your head handed to you here.
OMG, I have to admit ICU is correct. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Is that real agreement or sarcasm? I welcome the former, but I sometimes can't recognize the latter . . . Originally Posted by ICU 812
Both.
Usually you're at a far side of the common point of view. Thus, the OMG.
However, for gun safety, although I'm a firm supporter of the 2nd, if it had a clause about unsafe handling that sent folks to training, I wouldn't object.
Perspective:
Last couple years I drop a coyote perhaps every few months when they start hanging around the cattle. ECG dropped one last spring at short range. Can't get rid of them altogether cause they keep the prairie dogs in check. We also drop a couple deer each year and those go into the kitchen freezer. Weapons are tools. Use them correctly, which includes safely. Last, I dislike ranges. To many newbies or folks that are out of practice always leads to issues.
You are not wrong, but I would still hesitate to blame liberals for stupid firearm handling.

D Originally Posted by txdot-guy
In emulation of the response style of another frequent poster to this forum, "Stupid is as tepid does".

Another way to say about the same thing: "Darwin was right.".