100 reviews and still love the job

I am ready whenever you are sweets lol....

And yes All 100 were happy and hope to keep it that way!!! Whether your having a bad day or not, you never let the client know that and always do your best.
Like I have said before, my mother always told me "Do it right the first time you dont have to do it again" lol Although I dont mind doing it again (hehe)
congrats!! Shayla84 has always been a nice provider and fun..
Originally Posted by Still Looking

I think it's his way of saying

"He completes me"

I seem to give his dreary day meaning and purpose. Perhaps I shoudl start a few threads and dedicate them to him.... give him some simple life enjoyment....Let me see who I can roast in his honor......
Congrats Shayla!
...that's a BIG happy cock
Your sarcasm ... it pleases me. lol
Props @ Shayla.

Yeah, Shayla. What the hell's the matter with you?

It's not like you're some kind of swingin' dick that can come in here bragging about how many reviews you have under your belt or how much (mis)information you've contributed to various boards over the years... or how many vicious rumors and lies you've perpetrated on innocent people.

It's not like this is a CO-ED forum where members of either gender can come in here and start a thread on anything their little heart desires as long as it's "hobby related". No, nothing like that...

It's not even like you represent fully one half of the two-sided coin we call a "hobby" around here and have every right to post in a CO-ED forum.

No, nothing like that...

If you actually deserved to be here, I'd be thanking you for doing what you do. I'd be congratulating you for having so many positive reviews. I'd also be in awe of how much joy you've given to so many cocks that you've sucked.

That is... if you really had a place here.

Which, apparently... you don't.

So I guess I'll have to save that for another thread. Some place else. Probably not in CO-ED discussions.

God Damn! I hate trolls. Originally Posted by gfejunkie