Nightware on a provider/civie

Dang guys, do you know how much some of us spend on lingerie that looks sexy only to hear half of you barely care?
sheesh!!

My favorite for outcall is some lacy booty-shorts or tanga style panties with a matching lacy bra. Fits under anything and is simple and sexy.
But when I'm hosting, I love wearing fishnets or stockings and mesh or see through outfits.

Maybe I do wear them more for me.. it's still fun to play dress up ^_^
Well that's why we fill out our profiles so you don't spend all that time doing so only to find out we don't need it
  • Doove
  • 08-05-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm not at all picky, really, but i currently have it in my head that heels (or even just basic dress shoes) along with a short satin robe - and nothing else - makes for an incredibly sexy ensemble.

Probably just a phase.
From a provider I like to wear a dress on top are a sheer shirt and a pencil skirt under a making set it can be anything from a a lacy top and bottom are thigh highs with nothing else =>
-Safire Sweet
Unless i have a special request..i wear whatever suits my mood at the time...alot of times I go with the sassy attitude and wear a tight wifebeater/matching bra & panty set/and funky socks with high heels

If i go on an outcall to the french Quarter,I will wear a pair of tight jeans or silk slacks with a sexy but classy blouse & heels
  • LynnT
  • 08-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Lately with the heat.. Im in a towel freshly showered! lol Or I have this soft pink fuzzy after shower/pool wrap.

Im glad most dont care as I hate all the satin and lace, it looks hot but usually not very comfortable. Im a cotton boy short girl and cute cotton tanks. Wear tons of sun dresses too, live in them. Wear my heals every chance I get except appointments, lots of my clients seem to be short, my heals put me at 6ft. lol

I will wear what ever is requested if a gent has a preference.
I'm not sure what it is about sun dresses I like so much.

Makes me think of pulling up in front of the farm house on the tractor after a hard days work and being greeted by my (not sure what word to use here lol).
It depends on the lady and the mood she's trying to create, especially if we have seen each other several times. Sometimes watching her peel out of a tight dress and wearing a lacy black bra and garter with stockings gets me thinking ...
Wow! If it doesn't matter what we wear, we can stop spending money on expensive lingerie!!!! NOT!!!!! LOL
Wow! If it doesn't matter what we wear, we can stop spending money on expensive lingerie!!!! NOT!!!!! LOL Originally Posted by Kimberlee
If you guys could stop spending money, I'd get married again! LOL