Encounter NCNS Celeste Doll el.paso

Send me your cash app I will send u your gas $ if u want and pay for your next hooker it's on Me Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Hahahahahahahaha

That’s a deal if I ever saw one .
If this was the first time that this had been reported, okay. But you have many such reports so its clear that you are a total waste of time in most cases. Go get a job at McDonalds for it's clear you suck as a provider.
Moved to coed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I know it's the rules of the site, but I think this is a problem when someone goes to check reviews on any provider-once a NCNS post gets moved to Coed there's no record of it in reviews and all that's left is typically the positive reviews so a gentleman isn't able to avoid the problem. At least the OP was able to go back and put his details in Coed after she disputed the details
First off go fuck yourself CK, I don't suck as a provider I think it's funny you know nothing and talk a lot of shit I ain't going no where lol �� sorry but you don't make me or break me for being a bad provider I do pretty good so your opinions are not facts but I'm not gonna let you try to even think you will address me like that..... You don't know a thing you're cowards talking bullshit that makes no difference to what I do but I do. One thing is laughing another is you coming at me like that CK. Wtf lol
Same cowards acting poorly but like I said your not who handles my Business Literally the only waste of time here is you lol I'm just going about my day. All men who don't know a thing about me. Get over yourselves please
I know it's the rules of the site, but I think this is a problem when someone goes to check reviews on any provider-once a NCNS post gets moved to Coed there's no record of it in reviews and all that's left is typically the positive reviews so a gentleman isn't able to avoid the problem. At least the OP was able to go back and put his details in Coed after she disputed the details Originally Posted by amacurious1
This thread is still attached to her profile for all to see.
Of course just like anything anyone comments on or thread they start it's attached.... It's not a problem ....like I said sorry to bust your bubble but it makes no difference to me, trust me the agenda is clear and you don't run me nor dictate or make any decisions regarding me, I don't work for you. You guys are not in any way the boss of me or any ladies and I'm not a bad provider lol. Your not scaring me off. Nothing here makes me a bad provider I'm actually one of the best here so whatever your little assignment is you failed. Sorry
I know it's the rules of the site, but I think this is a problem when someone goes to check reviews on any provider-once a NCNS post gets moved to Coed there's no record of it in reviews and all that's left is typically the positive reviews so a gentleman isn't able to avoid the problem. At least the OP was able to go back and put his details in Coed after she disputed the details Originally Posted by amacurious1
Sir

You are mistaken there is a record and search is your friend.

Please stay on the thread topic a PM would have been better.

Thanks Bolt
First off go fuck yourself CK, I don't suck as a provider I think it's funny you know nothing and talk a lot of shit I ain't going no where lol �� sorry but you don't make me or break me for being a bad provider I do pretty good so your opinions are not facts but I'm not gonna let you try to even think you will address me like that..... You don't know a thing you're cowards talking bullshit that makes no difference to what I do but I do. One thing is laughing another is you coming at me like that CK. Wtf lol Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Good providers don't have multiple NCNS on their record and the number of these that have been reported on this board has steadily increased. Makes you wonder how many have gone unreported due to the gent being embarrassed about it. At any rate, I would never solicit your service due to this and the fact that I don't do whales. Good luck with your current professional track.
Dude ( CK) SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY STOP ACTING LIKE A Little BITCH. FOR REAL CUZ IM HERE EATING DONUTS REMEMBER LIKE YOU SAID I SHOULD AFTER YOU CALLED ME A FAT COW THROUGH INBOX..SO ORIGINAL BY THE WAY. IM A GREAT PROVIDER Dude SO F....U LOL STAYING NOT GOING NO WHERE ....YOUR PLAN DIDNT WORK ...KISSES..TOODLES M.FKR ��
I call bullshit on this guy. Celeste and Vanessa are solid providers.
Send me your cash app I will send u your gas $ if u want and pay for your next hooker it's on Me Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
I'm good thanks, but u should send cashapps to all those guys who you NCNSed..they'll thank you.
Same cowards acting poorly but like I said your not who handles my Business Literally the only waste of time here is you lol I'm just going about my day. All men who don't know a thing about me. Get over yourselves please Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
.this is an information exchange forum..an fyi.. and guys will share info..and guess what???..there are many other quality providers on here who have good reviews and repeat clients..and that info is shared as well..
Yup I do have great reviews, real ones , and repeat clients sweetheart that's what my client list consists of 8 yrs now so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing sier but you're plans to try to make me look otherwise aren't working hun . Sept 6 I was Eastside facts was at yarbrough baby
LE????......OR JUST LAME? Hmmm had a nice little conversation with one of your victims was pretty interesting