4% GDP

• WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 09:02 AM
And porch monkey odummer DOUBLED the debt in HIS 8 years in office. DOUBLED from what 43 previous Presidents had pushed it up to. Thas yo boy ! He OWNS it !!!
! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Racist Gay Rey Rey...
The term "Porch Monkey" was most commonly used in the United States as a derogatory term against African Americans. It refers to Blacks being thought of as lazy. As if they have nothing better to do than to sit at their front porch of their home. Which carries an implied statement about the poverty of blacks.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=porch+...96e6fac8d41618

Racist Gay Rey....Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case.
Racist Gay Rey Rey...
The term "Porch Monkey" was most commonly used in the United States as a derogatory term against African Americans. It refers to Blacks being thought of as lazy. As if they have nothing better to do than to sit at their front porch of their home. Which carries an implied statement about the poverty of blacks.

Racist Gay Rey....Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case. Originally Posted by WTF
Black folks have porches? Who knew?
Racist Gay Rey Rey...

Racist Gay Rey....Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case. Originally Posted by WTF
once upon a time you went on a 3 month diatribe about reagan

during the course of that, you were pinned into a corner so many times, and instead of acknowledging being incorrect, you would blithely adopt the argument that pinned you like the flying cockroach to a styrofoam display you are and you moved along as if it was your brilliance that had brought you thus far instead of your idiocy, reeling from one non-sequitur to another as you went.

but I got off why I was responding to you which is:

have you ever noticed your posts always seem to revert to homosexuality and racist talk?
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Black folks have porches? Who knew? Originally Posted by bambino
Gay Rey evidently.

during the course of that, you were pinned into a corner so many times, and instead of acknowledging being incorrect, you would blithely adopt the argument that pinned you like the flying cockroach to a styrofoam display you are and you moved along as if it was your brilliance that had brought you thus far instead of your idiocy, reeling from one non-sequitur to another as you went.

but I got off why I was responding to you which is:

have you ever noticed your posts always seem to revert to homosexuality and racist talk? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It takes one to know one.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 09:42 AM

have you ever noticed your posts always seem to revert to homosexuality and racist talk? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you dispute Reagan TRIPLED the debt?

You Log cabin Racist.

I can discuss the facts or sling shit....both at a much better rate than you. Pick your poison homo.

I can discuss the facts or sling shit....both at a much better rate than you. Pick your poison homo. Originally Posted by WTF
You're half right.
Do you dispute Reagan TRIPLED the debt?

You Log cabin Racist.

I can discuss the facts or sling shit....both at a much better rate than you. Pick your poison homo. Originally Posted by WTF
as was stated, you sling a lot

I refuse to get into any indepth discussion with you, doing so has always been a hair pulling exasperation... .and fruitless. ..you fruit
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 10:55 AM
You're half right. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Which was it if the three?

That I could sling more facts, shit or that nevergivesitathought is a homo....or was the last one a given!
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 10:57 AM
as was stated, you sling a lot

I refuse to get into any indepth discussion with you, doing so has always been a hair pulling exasperation... .and fruitless. ..you fruit Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Please God point to the last indepth discussion that some monkey from the closeted right, not come chit in.
Please God point to the last indepth discussion... . Originally Posted by WTF
you don't have to call me God....your excellency will do
...Reagan Tripled the debt. Obama doubled it. I realize math is not your strong suit but tripling is worse than doubling in this case. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey fagboy, give it up. Or do you want to keep losing the same debate over and over? We know you hated Ronnie but his record on the economy is one that any Dimotard would die for. Yes, he almost tripled the debt but from a very low base, he kept it manageable as a % of GDP (a growing economy can afford more debt), and his deficit spending won the Cold War. By contrast, Odumbo took an already very high debt, doubled it, and kept economic growth so anemic that the debt is now over 100% of GDP which makes it a huge burden that will bite us in the ass once interest rates rise and we feel the normal costs of servicing it. Oh, and unlike Reagan we have nothing to show for Odumbo's debt splurge except a hollowed-out military and scores of failed Solyndras.

You're a simpleton who doesn't understand economics, seizes on a single data point, and can't see the forest for the trees. But we already knew that about you. Now STFU or I'll tell everyone how Ronnie Reagan licked your SWEET SPOT, you ignorant supply-side homo!
Which was it if the three?

That I could sling more facts, shit or that nevergivesitathought is a homo....or was the last one a given! Originally Posted by WTF
Bomb throwing and race master baiter
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Yes, he almost tripled the debt but from a very low base, he kept it manageable as a % of GDP (a growing economy can afford more debt), and his deficit spending won the Cold War.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Homework Homo. What is 2.7 Trillion in todays dollars?

A much better reason they lost the so called cold war ( which we seem to be back in, I mean really , did they lose it, our current President is now sucking Putin's dick) was because of low oil prices which the Saudis had a huge hand in because of their not liking the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. But numbnuts seem to conflate high defense spending with winning a so called cold war.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Bomb throwing and race master baiter Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Two out of three ain't bad...at least we agree on what a homo nevergottenpussy is.