"Pre-existing Conditions"?

Dont allow anti-never Trumpers to dodge the fake issues. They are enticing the invasion with a promise of medical care and free money Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wish Soros would fund medical care in those countries, and anti-gang activities. That would give people a reason to stay.

We already have 50 million poor people in this country.

We do not need anymore, with or without other pre-existing conditions.
I guess I didn't phrase that correctly.

The logical thing is to deny them entry.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 06:58 AM
I guess I didn't phrase that correctly.

The logical thing is to deny them entry. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How far out are they?

Who is funding them again?

Lustylad posted a thread about who was funding them and it wasn't Soros.

Aren't they about 1000 miles out. ...at tje pace they are going, when do you thonk they will make it to the border?
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 07:00 AM
I'm not understanding you. Why would I complain about those people? I assume they are U.S. citizens and have already been vaccanated. So who cares what they say? They have rights too. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why would you complain about parents not having their children vaccinated?

Do you know how vaccinations work?

Do you know that there are groups here in Texas advocating to eliminate mandatory vaccination shots
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-12992555.php

You posted you have friends concerned about un vaccinated children from Latin America, when the real threat is parents in this country opting out of having their kids immunized!

The logical thing is to deny them entry. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They will be denied entry ... some will try to sneak in.

Those will be arrested and sent back after they provide intel on who organized this stupidity and who financed it. Those who provide credible information may be detained as "material witnesses"! The Liberals overplayed another "hand."
Dont allow anti-never Trumpers to dodge the fake issues, what to do with them just saying
Dont allow anti-never Trumpers to dodge the fake issues, what to do with them just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What the heck does that even mean?

The way it reads, you’re describing yourself.

So I agree. Don’t dodge the fake issues.

Those will be arrested and sent back after they provide intel on who organized this stupidity and who financed it. Those who provide credible information may be detained as "material witnesses"! The Liberals overplayed another "hand." Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are sure this is a criminal conspiracy to make Trump look bad before the midterms.

Well, if these women and children were to run 100 miles a day, they might make here in time for next Tuesday’s election.

Then we can interrogate the shit out of them and find out why they wanted to come here in the first place as who told them they could.

Gotta wonder who would want to walk over 1,000 miles to become the object of so many’s hatred.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 08:22 AM

Those will be arrested and sent back after they provide intel on who organized this stupidity and who financed it. Those who provide credible information may be detained as "material witnesses"! The Liberals overplayed another "hand." Originally Posted by LexusLover
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2456294

Lustylad has already posted who was behind the caravan.
I get it- thank you.

Dont allow anti-never Trumpers to dodge the fake issues, what to do with them just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Is Lusty Lad being "detained" as a "material witness"?
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 10:37 AM
Is Lusty Lad being "detained" as a "material witness"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He provided a link , so far you forgot to copious amounts of b*******
Soros will soon learn .... bribing people to violate federal laws is not a good strategy .... and colluding with them to violate federal law isn't either. The "restitution" tab for resisting the consequences of his narrow-mindness and defective-wishful thinking, as well as joint-criminality for the injured and dead resulting from his "play," might put a damper on his future political activities and send him scurrying to the nearest foreign consulate for refuge from InterPol. Mueller won't be deciding that one. Or Comey.
So you find it acceptable for people from other countries to storm our borders to get medical treatment funded by the U.S. taxpayers?

How about food?
Shelter?
Education?
Spending money?

Do I have to have a reason to deny someone access to my house? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, you’re using dog whistles. Why not just say “overrun” our borders?

This is not your house, LL.
Soros will soon learn .... bribing people to violate federal laws is not a good strategy .... and colluding with them to violate federal law isn't either. The "restitution" tab for resisting the consequences of his narrow-mindness and defective-wishful thinking, as well as joint-criminality for the injured and dead resulting from his "play," might put a damper on his future political activities and send him scurrying to the nearest foreign consulate for refuge from InterPol. Mueller won't be deciding that one. Or Comey. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More baseless blather ‘bout bogus boogie men.

Enough already, LL. We get it.