OurHome2....And other sites...

Ladies and gents, For what it’s worth can vouch for Sarah being a great resource
  • ks2ny
  • 10-03-2019, 05:19 PM
So many different sites, I haven't used half of them but may need to start in order to be verified/accepted by a lovely lady I've not seen before.
P411 has always been the best. I never joined since i was well established on eccie and before that was on aspd.
But maybe it would be a good thing to have in case eccie craps out.
So many different sites, I haven't used half of them but may need to start in order to be verified/accepted by a lovely lady I've not seen before. Originally Posted by ks2ny

Hope it works out for you. I have one that said she would verify me but still waiting. Another said she was told not too unless it was a new visit which isn't in the cards right now. I've visited her several times the last couple years, the most recent less than two months ago. I think all this government nonsense has got people scared and on edge. Best wishes
The new eccie is oh2. Theres even a section just for Kansas.
I was on aspd and eccie to. Oh is the next one. Next and last for me. Lol happens again and i just retire.
P411 has always been the best. I never joined since i was well established on eccie and before that was on aspd.
But maybe it would be a good thing to have in case eccie craps out. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
I 1000% Agree w| Secret Baby, I Use PrivateDelights Frequently, They Have A Screening Page If You Are A Hobby Member w| Reviews, It Helps, But Better To Screen Yourself IMO!
I Just Started Using Tryst, Still Getting A Feel For It.
I Also Like TNA Board, Easy To Set Up And Navigate! Originally Posted by Jazee
Indeed love & you will def like tryst as well. Im also on TNA but i use that mainly when visting the East/West Coasts.
But maybe it would be a good thing to have in case eccie craps out. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
I def recommend joining p411.