I had my first provider + provider session today with sexyplatinum

I enjoyed the teaser trailer. I want to buy a ticket now.
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 08:44 AM
ahhhh. lightbulb just went on. I thought it was simply two providers that decided to get together... alone.
Haha, I was like why the hell do two women need a cover...
i'm dumb. Originally Posted by addicted2U

Ikr

I mean platinum is freaking amazing! And these typical trolls want to find something to bitch about.

Even more the guy was amazing as well! It restored my faith fully in this hobby
Don't get how you can troll this thread...first one in a long time that gave me a chubber thinking about these 2 together.
Yummy.
if I wasn't at home right now, i'd have to tuck my stiffy under my belt and hope not to blow a load in my belly button... smh
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 09:16 AM
Dispite the salty people

It was am amazing night, can't wait to do it again
Ok going to start with this,

THAT WAS F'ING AMAZING! period!

that girls touched me better then any woman has in the past

it was a double session but yo are going to have to read the review to see how it all went down.

So sexyplatnium thank you so much for inviting me and making me cum you are an amazing and beatiful gem

i'll taste you again soon <3

i will do a mini review after the official review is posted Originally Posted by !VI!
Hey i thought i touched you the best.
Well damn this is hot
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 11:05 AM
Hey i thought i touched you the best. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Honestly my love, I thought you would pop my provider double cherry

After my event with platinum

WE MUST DO THIS
I appreciate it if all the negative people would keep their opinions to themselves. I enjoyed V and she is definitely fun to talk to and very clean I didn't smell a thing cause I washed her myself hehe. And V you pretty lady um I had to rub one out later cause I was so turned on by the session. And guys keep it positive please.
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 11:49 AM
I appreciate it if all the negative people would keep their opinions to themselves. I enjoyed V and she is definitely fun to talk to and very clean I didn't smell a thing cause I washed her myself hehe. And V you pretty lady um I had to rub one out later cause I was so turned on by the session. And guys keep it positive please. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
That final kiss tho

You know it's funny I never have a smell... Period

But I don't wash hair everyday because as most ladies know that's awful idea. I keep my Irish curls strong with hair treatment

And cum now and then lol
I appreciate it if all the negative people would keep their opinions to themselves. I enjoyed V and she is definitely fun to talk to and very clean I didn't smell a thing cause I washed her myself hehe. And V you pretty lady um I had to rub one out later cause I was so turned on by the session. And guys keep it positive please. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yes she is a very pretty smart young lady.
Will there be pictures posted of this event???
And V if I ever get you again I got a some thoughts in my head now lmao I am such a perve. Finally I found a chick I connect with here
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2015, 01:58 PM
That session must of been one hot time, what guy doesn't want to read that review?
I'm sure that you two will have plenty of opportunities to get together again, although it might not be quite as intimate as your first encounter.
You probably already have several threesome requests....lol