Real women are most beautiful with flaws

Yeah, I understand you and what you're expressing.

These days I prefer the provider version of what you described. I request a ladies time mainly based on her skills. Now, good looks and skills, that's just a bonus and there's a whole bunch of those in here.

Most often, a provider doesn't just walk into eccie and set the world on fire unless she's got some experience from somewhere.

Doubt I'll request from a lady 30 or under again.

Yeah ! Milf's are great.
I don't know whether to applaud, sneer, raise a glass, or try to slap the smile off your avatar.. I'm just so confused right now.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, this made me laugh so hard, I almost want to give you a free session
Charvey,

Well said! Your words of wisdom deserve the applause you are receiving.
You have an eye for beauty, and that is a marvelous thing.
Totally agree with the OP. Go MILFs.
Nice post dude. Nothing hotter than a hot milf... especially one who just hit 40 and cant stop using the vibrator she keeps in that drawer next to her bed
Confusion is sometime a good thing Originally Posted by Charvey69
With time nothing is confusing.

I'm not the same chiseled stone I was at 27. I broke my back at that age, gained 80lbs and haven't shed even half of that over these last 14 years. Originally Posted by Charvey69

But I'm older now, and both my attitude and my outlooks on beauty has changed. Originally Posted by Charvey69

I want to hold a woman who has that beautiful MOM BODY... Originally Posted by Charvey69

Let me explain: Originally Posted by Charvey69
No need. It's as old as Western civilization.

She has a few extra pounds on her body, but she's still sexy.
Thats a Mom Body. Thats what i am attracted to. Originally Posted by Charvey69

A few extra pounds. I hear what you're saying.

• jtjj
  • 08-10-2017, 01:22 AM
Extremely well said and I know exactly what you are talking about. I prefer a woman 30+ myself those young ones with the little tight bodies are nice to look at but a "MomBody" is not only sexy but sensual and erotic...
Great post OP. Pretty much how I feel.
I am definitely not in the shape I was in my 20's. The last provider I saw, as soon as I took my clothes off said, "wow, nice dad bod!" I was originally taken aback but after I realized she was only poking at me, I realized... you know what, I'm happy with where I am in life. No, my body isn't great, but I'm happy, she was happy (and made me really happy!) so it was all good.

I'm with you. There's a time and a place for the spinners, but I'm all about that mom bod.
The last provider I saw, as soon as I took my clothes off said, "wow, nice dad bod!" Originally Posted by hansel69

. . . I'm all about that mom bod. Originally Posted by hansel69

Extremely well said and I know exactly what you are talking about. I prefer a woman 30+ myself those young ones with the little tight bodies are nice to look at but a "MomBody" is not only sexy but sensual and erotic... Originally Posted by jtjj
Totally agree. In my experience, the ones under 30 have way too much drama and not worth it. Plus, they are lacking in skills much of the time.
Touching . . .
On behalf of MILFS everywhere I salute you OP. I've even learned to accept being called a MILF even though I've never had the pleasure of squeezing a Thanksgiving turkey sized human being out of my coochie! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Im with ya, no turkeys here either! haha.
I don't know whether to applaud, sneer, raise a glass, or try to slap the smile off your avatar.. I'm just so confused right now.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran, I like you, believe it or not. But you seem to get "confused" a lot.

It's simple. The OP is a slug and is more comfortable with slugginess.

Nothing wrong with that. It is what is it. Many different variants can affect your psyche. Which then can affect your sexuality.

If you are fat old and ugly, more than likely you will not be comfortable with a HAWT young slut.

Got it!
Chung, this made me laugh so hard, I almost want to give you a free session Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Damn! Chung is almost going to get a free session with Bliss!
That's almost better than a session with almost anyone else.