Anybody See Obama's Press Conference Today?

Did anyone catch the interview his bitch had with Ophra and now we know what it's like to not have any hope, really
Did anyone catch the interview his bitch had with Ophra and now we know what it's like to not have any hope, really Originally Posted by gary5912

Just like she once said it was the first time she had felt proud to be an American when her husband was running for President back in 2008. Like she can only be proud and have hope when her husband is President or running for President. Now she will have to pay for all her many vacation trips. That must really be depressing for her.

I will take issue with you on one thing though. Barack is Michelle's bitch. Lol.
Did anyone catch the interview his bitch had with Ophra and now we know what it's like to not have any hope, really Originally Posted by gary5912
Like you never had a gravy train end, you unsympathetic, non-empathetic, bootstrap puller, have-to-get-out-of-bed-every-morning-and-go-to-work chump. </sarc>

Just like she once said it was the first time she had felt proud to be an American when her husband was running for President back in 2008. Like she can only be proud and have hope when her husband is President or running for President. Now she will have to pay for all her many vacation trips. That must really be depressing for her.

I will take issue with you on one thing though. Barack is Michelle's bitch. Lol. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
There will be a line of limousine progressives waiting to give the Obamas money once they leave office. Travel won't be a problem since the Secret Service has to go with them. And now that he's a former President, Obama won't have to bow to these foreign leaders.

Barack is Michelle's bitch, agreed.
She's hopeless. Can't even garden.
Like you never had a gravy train end, you unsympathetic, non-empathetic, bootstrap puller, have-to-get-out-of-bed-every-morning-and-go-to-work chump. </sarc>

There will be a line of limousine progressives waiting to give the Obamas money once they leave office. Travel won't be a problem since the Secret Service has to go with them. And now that he's a former President, Obama won't have to bow to these foreign leaders.

Barack is Michelle's bitch, agreed. Originally Posted by gnadfly
yea been pulling them bootstraps, and getting up every morning for to long its time to kick back and live off the gov. dole lol
and I forgot she wears the pants in the family
All his press conferences turn into a rambling lecture about how divided we've become and he blames everyone but himself.
All his press conferences turn into a rambling lecture about how divided we've become and he blames everyone but himself. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
.. he'll be gone in a month!

Congress can pass a Former President Shut-The-Fuck-Up Act!
.. he'll be gone in a month!

Congress can pass a Former President Shut-The-Fuck-Up Act! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They need to. notice how it's always the dumbascrap ex-presidents that spew shit and try to stay relevant after they're out of office ? Case in point : Jimmy Carter. Look at how he traveled the world and did and said things contrary to the incumbent President's (when Republican's where holding the office ) foreign policy. And even was a " keynote " speaker here in the U.S. at a muzzie " cheer leading " convention celebrating Hamas just a few years ago ! As bad as odummer is hating that the spotlight is no longer on him in has last days of the Presidency, watch and see if he doesn't do some radical pardons of felons and real scumbags in his last day in office, ala Slick Willy, as one last " FU " to the American people. Those narcissists just has to have attention all the time and play at being " relevant ". odummer will run off at the mouth for sure, especially when his legacy gets attacked and exposed for the BS that it is.
They need to. notice how it's always the dumbascrap ex-presidents that spew shit and try to stay relevant after they're out of office ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Trying to salvage a failed Presidency, and rewrite their history.

They just become annoying and troublesome like a rejected "ex"!
I can honestly say I haven't listened to more than one minute of what that muslim has said in 8 years.
I can honestly say I haven't listened to more than one minute of what that muslim has said in 8 years. Originally Posted by holmes50
You and Michelle.

I think she was hoping he might end up being a little darling like Bill on which she could ride his tail into a political position herself ... but her "embarrassment" speech was on the same magnitude level as HillaryNoMore's "deplorable" rant ...

... so all bets are off.
that is why they have the "mute button"
that is why they have the "mute button" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
... too bad it doesn't freeze their lips shut ...

Oh, wait! There is one of those!

I think very few people really care what they think ...

... too much whining, excuses, ranting....

It's Christmas time for God's sake!!!! And we can celebrate it again!
I missed 0bendovers speech but I did watch Judge Jeanine Pirros show last night. Evidently TSmoochelle0 does not believe in the Great White Hope...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QmUMTa2hy0
Michelle needs to take some vegetable growing classes and protect her offspring from being intellectually contaminated by their father. HillaryNoMore should have done so, but didn't! She just embroiled hers in her own bullshit.