When did spitting become sexy?

I love a super sloppy spit slicked %@*% Nothing better to me, I love drooling all over it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LOL, this about the only exception where it's 'tactful'.
LOL, this about the only exception where it's 'tactful'. Originally Posted by Shayla
+1
Hmmm, I dunno guys. I love to let a guy's stuff drool out of my mouth, onto my tits and stomach whilst watching in a mirror.
Hmmm, I dunno guys. I love to let a guy's stuff drool out of my mouth, onto my tits and stomach whilst watching in a mirror. Originally Posted by London Rayne
mmum now that is HOT!!! sans the mirror
...just different sexual preferences...or perhaps I'm just a filthy slut Originally Posted by Valerie
I guess it's the thought that counts!! You are sorely missed....come back soon!!
LOL, this about the only exception where it's 'tactful'. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hmmm, I dunno guys. I love to let a guy's stuff drool out of my mouth, onto my tits and stomach whilst watching in a mirror. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I may have to become a spit afficionado
  • MrGiz
  • 09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
two thumbs up for a sloppy wet bbbj Originally Posted by jughead1171
How about two thumbs UP.... during a sloppy wet bbbj?
How about two thumbs UP.... during a sloppy wet bbbj? Originally Posted by MrGiz
I like the way you think Mr Giz
I think there is a distinct difference between spitting onto a cock, pussy, anus or ones hand for the purpose of lubrication and spitting into anothers mouth or face. One is utilitarian and may or may not be sexy, the other is for gratification through the degradation of ones self or others.

How is saliva somehow worse than ejaculate?

How is saliva somehow worse than ejaculate? Originally Posted by PERVERTed84
Trying to figure that out too. If you've DFK'd a person before you have swapped spit with a person. But having a spit fetish isn't the worst it gets....

I admit it's not one of my fetishes, but it doesn't gross me out. Different strokes for different folks.
well yeah, that's exactly what i'm saying.

DFK is gonna swap some spit. You're not supposed to drool over each other with spit hangin off the chin or nothing but you're still getting a mouthful of spit AND it feels good!

But if I held your mouth open and spit into it, well, it would suddenly take on an entirely different context...and rightfully so!

Personally I wouldn't want to do that to a woman but I think I could possibly see myself being spat upon by a woman...
Uh.. doesn't matter. In the end, people like what they like. That is all.
Spitting and sex...to me this is not sexy Originally Posted by pickupkid
Just thinck of spitting as an oral creampie.
ummm u will spit on a cock....but cant stand a guy to spit on ur tits to suck or nibble....or spit on the finger for lube.....? what the flip?

unless ur referring to a female who takes the load and spits it on her chest. ?????
I spit on a blokes cock a lot when I'm giving a BJ, I like them sloppy & wet ...When a bloke spits on my clit ... when I'm having sex with a lover... Originally Posted by Valerie
And people still ask me why I married her...wow...