Night Flight

First off shit for brains useless faggot, I've never met this cunt Ember Simmers.
Nor did I start the thread the cunt decided to throw accusations at me in.
She's a useless cunt that has a big fucking mouth just like yours.
You are as clueless as that dumb cunt when it comes down to it!
Do you think the cunt will apologize for trying to smear my name? Bet she's going to wish she had?
It's proven she saw Cheyenne, the review is not a fake. Yet here you stupid fuckers keep running your worthless pieholes! Originally Posted by simpsonville

Rick, Rick Rick. You never could match wits with me. This is why you continue to get banned over and over and over again. Instead of being able to articulate an effective argument you resort to insults and cursing. You are not the only person on this board with useful information. The sooner you realize that the sooner you may be able to stick around a little longer.
Look retard, matching wits with an imbecile is not what I would ever want to do. You have wit alright... nnitwit
You keep running your mouth about shot you know nothing about. I have never been rejected by, seen, or ever talked to the cunt known as a Ember Simmers.
So your theories are exactly that.
Idk. Rick can be compared as the Chuck Norris of ECCIE.
Rick I can do this all the way up until we are told to stop. Then I, unlike you will stop and move along to something else. This is fun for me, always has been. You take it way to serious and get way to emotional.

We all get it, you are the big bad RR and nothing you say is false. Why are you following around this little Ho anyways. This didn't start here in Dallas, she mentioned you because of previous issues you two have had.

I get that you used to cream pie her BFF and then that went south and you lost your shit but what did that have to do with Ember? Did she get on you because of how things were going with Slave Ho?

I read Slave Ho's long winded thing she posted as well. She wasn't a bitch to you at all. Why can't you just stop trying to date hookers. If I had a hundred for every time I've told you to stop dating hookers I would have one hell of a weekend.