Increased No Shows?

• V31L
  • 10-16-2023, 12:54 PM
Sadly there is always ghosting on both sides. And it.is as easy as spreading your legs no woman can say I am broke when all they have to do is make a post to a website and they will get paper. Its easy easy easy money to do pretty much no work. Well there are some that do put on super fake persona
Too long! 🥰 Hope you're doing good bulldog 😘
And it.is as easy as spreading your legs no woman can say I am broke when all they have to do is make a post to a website and they will get paper. Its easy easy easy money to do pretty much no work. Originally Posted by V31L
Yes and no.

It may not be easy for some women depending on their situation.

Some might have a boyfriend or significant other they are hiding this lifestyle from, and the GUILT can build up over time and tear you up.

Some might be worried about accidentally becoming pregnant (accidents can happen in this hobby).

Some might be cautious about being abused or robbed, but this could go both ways.

But I will say women have the advantage here. I can't think of a single thing men can advertise where they could make $400 or more an hour, tax free.
  • V31L
  • 10-16-2023, 01:33 PM
Exactly there no easy money like this for a man. And if a woman is hiding this from there partner they deserve the guilt if you wanna be for streets then don't be in a relationship. You are choosing to be a recreational hole so be it. There are to many options for pregnancy prevention. You should be on birth control if you are gonna play the game.
Preach! I think I have about 50% chance of even getting a text back from Pcola providers
  • V31L
  • 10-16-2023, 03:34 PM
Totally and there is some on here and tryst that think they have platinum pussy. Are time watchers when they say they are not and get there simps to provide inflated reviews of them. Sweety your pussy ain't no different.
And if a woman is hiding this from there partner they deserve the guilt if you wanna be for streets then don't be in a relationship. Originally Posted by V31L
Every woman's situation is different, so it's not our place to judge. It's not our place to determine what they do and don't deserve.

You should be on birth control if you are gonna play the game. Originally Posted by V31L
And birth control is not 100% unless either the man or woman has had some sort of surgery that prevents pregnancy. Heck, years ago I had a friend and his wife (who was on birth control AND they used condoms when having sex), and she STILL got pregnant.
... and there is some on here and tryst that think they have platinum pussy. Originally Posted by V31L
I won't disagree there. Some of those ladies that are on Tryst are wanting $800+ for just an hour. I know the economy is trash right now, but that's CRAZY. Partially the reason I'm taking a break right now.
  • V31L
  • 10-16-2023, 04:42 PM
I ain't judging a ho a ho
  • V31L
  • 10-16-2023, 04:44 PM
💯 but there are some locals that are not 💯 truthful advertising either 1 specifically has a simp following that inflate her as the being something she is not
  • V31L
  • 10-16-2023, 04:46 PM
I would have gotten a DNA test if I was your friend you can't trust any woman now days
Too long! 🥰 Hope you're doing good bulldog 😘 Originally Posted by Nadya511
I'm alright. I've been keeping busy.
I won't disagree there. Some of those ladies that are on Tryst are wanting $800+ for just an hour. I know the economy is trash right now, but that's CRAZY. Partially the reason I'm taking a break right now. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Heck, I remember way back when I first started around 2009. The normal going-rate around here back then was around 200 an hour (300-350 on the high-end).

Nowadays, 400 an hour seems to be the norm (500-1000 on the high-end).

Back then (between 2009-2018 or so), I could afford to play-around 2 or 3 times a month and still have no problem paying my bills and putting food on my table. Nowadays, I can't afford to play-around nearly as much. And I'm sure a lot of guys started cutting-back, too, especially after housing costs went up and when inflation started happening.
"Hoflation"
  • V31L
  • 10-17-2023, 08:42 AM
Lol