5 Freakin Hours

Ooohhh!! I am down for a 4hand with her! Someone make it happen!
Ooohhh!! I am down for a 4hand with her! Someone make it happen! Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
There 2 actually waiting to book with the three of us
I'm at work work, call me after 5
There 2 actually waiting to book with the three of us Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Does this mean Angel has agreed?

Twice in the past she has politely declined this scenario for her own reasons.

So in respect to Angel, it is not or was not my intent to coerce her into something she would be uncomfortable in doing.

I was just kind of explaining why I had not booked with LMC...I did not want her to get all Popeye and shit.

(Actually I didn't want her to 'accidentally rip the little fucker out by the roots' when it became certain after 2.75 hrs that I was not going to get a happy ending.)

So....is there going to be a group type thing where one of gets to lead Angel in on a leash and chain, place her on the table and tell her to comply with all of LMC's demands? Huh? huh? Puhleeeeeeze? (That particular on has not made it to the internet yet.)

Chola messes with Asian submissive. Ok there is the review title.

Dogg
I love multi hours
Grrrrr!!

(used to be my avatar. Lmao!)

Dogg Originally Posted by Doglegg

When? I know I haven't responded to posts you made about this scenario.

Call me old-fashioned but I wait for my returning friends to contact me to schedule/set up time together.
When? I know I haven't responded to posts you made about this scenario.

Call me old-fashioned but I wait for my returning friends to contact me to schedule/set up time together. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Then please be kind enough to open space in your PM box and you may be able to receive messages from returning friends.

So in respect to Angel, it is not or was not my intent to coerce her into something she would be uncomfortable in doing.

I was just kind of explaining why I had not booked with LMC...I did not want her to get all Popeye and shit.

(Actually I didn't want her to 'accidentally rip the little fucker out by the roots' when it became certain after 2.75 hrs that I was not going to get a happy ending.)

So....is there going to be a group type thing where one of gets to lead Angel in on a leash and chain, place her on the table and tell her to comply with all of LMC's demands? Huh? huh? Puhleeeeeeze? (That particular on has not made it to the internet yet.)

Chola messes with Asian submissive. Ok there is the review title.

Dogg Originally Posted by Doglegg

Hmm that's odd. I tried to google translate your response and got back an error message. Lol get off the gas yo! Pump the brakes I didn't say she agreed... I said 2 other people are also wanting to book. (Wanting being the keyword) it's actually several more people now but nothing's been set. So calm your tits with the Popeyes ripping out your little dogg chola meets blazing Asian stuff
Engine running, transmission in neutral, parking brake set.

Only because you asked so eloquently.
Ah yes... get the interest peaked, now we need schedules..

If it's any consolation, I'll be in lingerie and stockings during the 4hand