Independent review forum debate.

Seems to be a few people who think transgender and male provider reviews should be put in the other category or create another section while only female providers should have reviews posted in the Independent category.

I'm curious as to what folks think.

Whether it's a woman, man, or trans, all are under the independent category if they aren't in an agency. They are all providers and the section doesn't specify gender.

Does eccie need a separate forum? Or should everyone be treated as independents and ignore reviews that might otherwise not be for them. Does anyone not have an opinion one way or another?

Curious what the ladies might have on their take on this heated issue since they can't respond to the review forum. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey

😦😦😦😦 there's male providers here? Like that provide for women?? Where 🤓
A provider is a provider male or female, it should go in provider sections if there was a service offered. Doesn't the review have an option to place male/female/ts? So what if it's ts or male, services are being exchanged.

Once we can all come to an agreement that we are all one and not meant to have labels. And what happens here is merely an exchange of energy between our bodies. Then we won't have to fuss with sections and labels. At least that's how I see it 😎
Anyone who uses this site for personal pleasure and then judges someone else for the way they obtain their pleasure whether they be a provider or a monger-- is actually a hypocrite in the 10th degree..
I see nothing wrong with leaving TS reviews where they are. There have already been FMTS reviews so there's no reason to be adding sub-sub-sub categories.
I think there was even a TS/M/TS review once.
As someone who has reviewed to TS providers, I wouldn't mind the reviews moving to Other Reviews. That's how Dallas has done it. Fact is, the TS reviews get a little more views than other reviews showing that there's an interest on this board that is not being talked about. Also, these girls are BUSY with clients almost all day, but the reviews are sparse. Right now, because of a lack of reviews, there are a lot of TS providers who are providing horrible service in comparison to the ladies on here, and they're not feeling any ramifications from it. With more reviews, we can make other hobbyists aware of what's going on and hopefully improve the service.

So if having a space separate can keep away the guys on here who want to prove how hetero they are by going onto a TS review and saying how gay or gross it is (which of course makes you wonder why they clicked), then I'm all for it. It also be nice to have a place to discuss a bit more about the TS providers like they do up in Dallas, since there are a lot of newbies who want to "walk on the wild side."

Just my two cents.
heh....some providers in here have sucked off tranny's too...are you gonna ask for a different thread of providers that have sucked off shemales too ? a well known provider in here gave me the ladies handles il post the list later as i have to many infractions as of now
heh....some providers in here have sucked off tranny's too...are you gonna ask for a different thread of providers that have sucked off shemales too ? a well known provider in here gave me the ladies handles il post the list later as i have to many infractions as of now Originally Posted by glade55
This was a thread about the independent review forum. If you wish to create that thread, by all means. Some may want to know, do so at your own risk. That list would derail this topic however.