Local newscaster

I pm'd you for it already. Are you giving it up or not?
She's probably doing an article to expose the sd scene in Pittsburgh.
She's probably doing an article to expose the sd scene in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by spazzer
That would make sense. Why would a newscaster need to be on a SD site? They make a decent living and can meet lots of elidgeable guys.
  • ron32
  • 07-25-2018, 06:51 AM
Probably just someone else using their pic. I'd be surprised if anyone would report on the sugar scene in town. Well unless its a slow news day or something. And if they did they wouldn't be using a real pic, etc.. It would be some generic profile.
Probably just someone else using their pic. I'd be surprised if anyone would report on the sugar scene in town. Well unless its a slow news day or something. And if they did they wouldn't be using a real pic, etc.. It would be some generic profile. Originally Posted by ron32
Of course her face wasnt in her profile pic ..but it was 100% her because i seen her ...
I pm'd you for it already. Are you giving it up or not? Originally Posted by pittlicker
I gave her SA link to a couple people who pm'ed me yesterday and within 2 hrs her profile was deleted .. So im not sure what was messaged to her but someone must have came with the are you on tv because she was a member since 2015 and now her profile is gone .. JJ fastball was her name on SA
who was she then? Feel free to PM me, I still think it's odd that any tv personality would risk being outted to be on SA.
He obviously doesn't want to share specifics...which is not a bad idea.
It is risky, but I'm not surprised. I knew a girl that did part time weather and traffic and made very little. I'm pretty sure I was messaging this girl at one time. She told me she did news but I thought she was bullshitting me.
I gave her SA link to a couple people who pm'ed me yesterday and within 2 hrs her profile was deleted .. So im not sure what was messaged to her but someone must have came with the are you on tv because she was a member since 2015 and now her profile is gone .. JJ fastball was her name on SA Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie
Red Bow Tie is not bullshitting anyone. I am one of the folks he gave the info to. Alas, I never had the chance to contact her because my SA membership is not active currently. I was getting ready to re-up this weekend to message her. A shame her profile is gone and someone was stupid enough to scare her away - looked like she had a great body.
It's Kevin Benson isn't it?
Don Cannon?
Maybe it was sally wiggin?
Maybe it was sally wiggin? Originally Posted by mreven70
lol - I have a friend who used to bang Sally when she was much younger and just starting out in the news business. He said she really liked being bent over and taking it standing doggie
lol - I have a friend who used to bang Sally when she was much younger and just starting out in the news business. He said she really liked being bent over and taking it standing doggie Originally Posted by berryberry
I thought she was a lesbo?
I thought she was a lesbo? Originally Posted by bambino
Not back then, Who knows now