Isn't Testimony of Misconduct Evidence of Misconduct?

What I'm saying is that when I go into a session (and only a session) and I see the hustle coming, that recorder goes on to save my own ass from any charges of rape, rap, or cash-and-dash. I've seen too many damning threads here where it is one party's word against another. Personally I've had at least two girls threaten to extort money with the threat of going to LE saying that I was improper. One was a dancer who changed her mind in the car between the club and my house (but still wanted the cash), and the other was a provider who had slipped some of my property into her purse during a session and I wanted it back.

Seriously - if if comes down to a provider's word against mine on Eccie - who are y'all really going to believe? I would be the next FWOG.
Continued repeating a rumor or lie does not make it true.

I guarantee there have been more than ten people spread the rumor that I have a ownership interest in SCS, even if a thousand people say they know it is true, it's still a lie.
Hey SP...
Can you get us members of ECCIE a deal at SCS??? LOL ROFLMAO
bigtom62

Just in case someone didn't get it... that was a joke.
Seems like this thread has gone off track. I appreciate the answer to my question PPE. As the OP, I request the thread be closed.