Anybody FUCKED Them Yet???

Five star threD, in so many ways. Grateful whew!
Drug addict parents have pimped their kids ,crack and meth are sometimes stronger than parental love...it’s been documented. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Of course. I'm not saying it never happens. It's still blows my mind when it does.
Off the subject a little bit, but Eli has some good mother-daughter stories.................... LOL!
Did it go something like this??

My friend Ethan recently met a beautiful woman at a bar. Ethan is 22. She’s 57. He’s never been “with a much older woman, but he thinks hey, why not, she’s hot. They drink and flirt all night. Suddenly she asks Ethan if he’s ever had a mother and daughter threesome. He says no.

They drink a bit more, then the woman says, “Tonight’s your lucky night!” Ethan is stoked. If the older woman is a babe he can only imagine what the daughter looks like. They go back to her place. She puts the hall light on and shouts upstairs:

“Mom, you awake?”
Did it go something like this??

My friend Ethan recently met a beautiful woman at a bar. Ethan is 22. She’s 57. He’s never been “with a much older woman, but he thinks hey, why not, she’s hot. They drink and flirt all night. Suddenly she asks Ethan if he’s ever had a mother and daughter threesome. He says no.

They drink a bit more, then the woman says, “Tonight’s your lucky night!” Ethan is stoked. If the older woman is a babe he can only imagine what the daughter looks like. They go back to her place. She puts the hall light on and shouts upstairs:

“Mom, you awake?” Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Fucking Paulie
Moms pussy better then daughters Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Vaginal snugness skipped a generation whew
Paulie..................that's hilarious!!!!!
Although the mother-daughter gig is quite popular, something tells me they are a biological mother-daughter duo.

New pic in their latest ad.
Mom is old but her huge tits/nipples might be a turn on. Setting something up with them today.
http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/212824582884
Although the mother-daughter gig is quite popular, something tells me they are a biological mother-daughter duo.

New pic in their latest ad.
Mom is old but her sagging tits/nipples might be a turn on. Setting something up with them today. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
FIFY. Dude...we have concerns. WAFNYF....

FIFY. Dude...we have concerns. WAFNYF....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Rooster you are using big words I dont know : )
Never mind figured it out
Never mind figured it out Originally Posted by lilylivered
Nice. Fer those that ain't so mentally limber....the first word is "WE"....cuz I'm givin some o' you some credit that you may not actually deserve... 'specially in these desperate times....

Hey Dz...just cuz we ain't thrilled with yer choices sometimes doesn't mean that we don't wanna hear the story! C'mon man...it's been two days....

Set up an appointment tonight. They are at the red roof hotel in Henrietta. I requested more pics. They are definitely biological. Also moms old saggy tits look fantastic. I like big saggy tits and sometimes i have old lady fetishes. Daughter looks like a nerd. I love nerd girls with glasses. This is an oddly erotic pair. Im scared to go to hotel tho. Heard alot of sting busts happen in Henrietta hotels.
Set up an appointment tonight. They are at the red roof hotel in Henrietta. I requested more pics. They are definitely biological. Also moms old saggy tits look fantastic. I like big saggy tits and sometimes i have old lady fetishes. Daughter looks like a nerd. I love nerd girls with glasses. This is an oddly erotic pair. Im scared to go to hotel tho. Heard alot of sting busts happen in Henrietta hotels. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Gotta respect an honest horn dog!

Any reviews yet?