Wakeup's refrigerator before and after...

No pork-skins in the cupboards lol...Although yesterday when we were at the supermarket I said I needed to get some grapes....His response to that was, "
You don't need to buy grapes I got a bucket full of raisins, and they're chocolate covered!"

Thought I changed that damn wi-fi password last night...fuck...
For a control type guy you need to get a handle on this
Looks something like my incall fridge, maybe WU has some secrets he'd like to share.
Is this a hooker board? i was confused for a bit.
She's circumventing my firewall EA..nobody told me the bitch was a computer hacker...

Besides, she's stocking my fridge...why would I want to get a handle on her giving me free food dude...
Bananas in the fridge is a new one for me, but good choice on the ice cream.

I didn't see any leftover Pontchartrain...
She said the same thing...I always used to put bananas in the fridge...
Hey if your happy then it's all good.
She's circumventing my firewall EA..nobody told me the bitch was a computer hacker...

Besides, she's stocking my fridge...why would I want to get a handle on her giving me free food dude... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Did she at least buy some fucking cat food? Are you ever gonna let me in?

Throw me a shrimp, bitch...
At least we know why Valerie bought a bunch of fruit...

(Edit by staff.... so very sorry.... its funny... but against board guidelines... PM EW for link -JaD)
That Heathen (WU) doesn't even own a proper teapot!
Your screwed on the wireless thing my friend. If you get her off yours she can probably pick up swampnet! LOL
Just so you know, Val, the Glenlivet Nadurra is LOADED with sugar, fat, meat byproducts and cholesterol out the wazoo. For the sake of your health, please stay the FUCK away from it! ijs

.......this has been a message from the Greater NQRO (not quite River Oaks) Hospitality Society - welcoming visitors since Saturday
That Heathen (WU) doesn't even own a proper teapot! Originally Posted by Gator42
I know it! Thank goodness some ppl do...
Just so you know, Val, the Glenlivet Nadurra is LOADED with sugar, fat, meat byproducts and cholesterol out the wazoo. For the sake of your health, please stay the FUCK away from it! ijs

.......this has been a message from the Greater NQRO (not quite River Oaks) Hospitality Society - welcoming visitors since Saturday Originally Posted by TexasGator
Don't worry, I'm not gonna drink it...WU gave me the lowdown on your obsession w it hehe