And yet another

That sounds good. Start listing them. Can't wait to hear from a guy who thinks the mention of a story is "trumpeting" or a world shattering event. Admit it, you said trumpeting because it has trump in it.

More hot air, poor descriptive vocabulary, a lack of basic reading comprehension, and a lack of examples.
Plus you already left yourself an out. Because trumpys don't have to back up their bullshit, right?
Let's just hear 3 lies (I won't tell anyone you got in over your head again).
Just make it 2 lies.

So let's hear those lies.
Reeking of desperation is trumpeting an EPA official leaving as if it's a world shattering event. Since you haven't hit the tee ball yet, you may want to withhold comment. We could point out all your past lies. But there isn't nearly enough time or space here to do so. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
That sounds good. Start listing them. Can't wait to hear from a guy who thinks the mention of a story is "trumpeting" or a world shattering event. Admit it, you said trumpeting because it has trump in it.

More hot air, poor descriptive vocabulary, a lack of basic reading comprehension, and a lack of examples.
Plus you already left yourself an out. Because trumpys don't have to back up their bullshit, right?
Just make it 2 lies.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey Munchie, make it 1 bottle of MD20/20 and call it a day!
[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;106157977 3]That sounds good. Start listing them. Can't wait to hear from a guy who thinks the mention of a story is "trumpeting" or a world shattering event. Admit it, you said trumpeting because it has trump in it.

Just make it 2 lies.

[/

Gee, somebody sounds like a nerve got hit. You can't even look at a word without mentioning Trump. Let's see, your climate change garbage, your Russia garbage , and your assertion that we are desperate while you grasp at every straw left on the counter. You lose. Take Bambino's advice.