Review: Brandee69-no show

I love it when you're feisty, it really gets me heated. That and this 106 degree temperature outside. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I can get pretty feisty we all know that...LOL
Makes me want to write another poem, wanna hear it? Lol!
Sure!! Might as well! haha
Well, you asked for it:

"Brandee's Vag"

Brandee has a feisty vag
Quite the naughty little thing I must say
I would like to insert my penis in said vag
Each and every day
(In her mouth too)

Thank you, thank you, no need to stand!
she plays games and is a waste of time Originally Posted by midgetwrestler

Jules...+1000.

brandee.....you just keep worrying about the things that are important like kids and grandkids. I doubt that any of us would be thinking of the hobby when things like that come up.

And REALLY.....midgetwrestler!!! I can't even believe that you would make a sound concerning this. Not after what you did.. Take Brandee's advice and get the heck outta here. LMFAO.
Just Wow...............LMAO......Um mm Darkey? Are you okay? haha
Just Wow...............LMAO......Um mm Darkey? Are you okay? haha Originally Posted by Brandee69
You know I am a poet, lol! Quit hatin'!
Thanks i need the laugh!
Darkeykong, please keep your day job...whatever it is. Poetry is not your forté.

Brandy, hang tough and stay feisty. This ncns thread is a nothing for you and your excellent rep.
Good to know that I'm not the only provider that midgetasshole (coughs) I mean wrestler likes to talk shit about.

:-)
Good to know that I'm not the only provider that midgetasshole (coughs) I mean wrestler likes to talk shit about.

:-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Seems he has wasted a bunch of our time! Sad
My daughter was put in ICU in the middle of the night and i got sidetracked i apologized.... i have my grandbabies.... stressed! I am very sorry...But did not think this guy would go this far...wow Originally Posted by Brandee69
Good for you putting family first. Everything else is secondary. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot he would have not shown. Hope your daughter gets better.
Good for you putting family first. Everything else is secondary. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot he would have not shown. Hope your daughter gets better. Originally Posted by TXHUNTER66
Thank you Hunter!...
Brandee...Sh*t happens.
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And sometimes it ain't good.

The things some people get PO'ed about...
You have your priorities in order Brandee. Always family first.