The Dallas Cowboys and anything related to NFL 2024

I saw nothing in preseason to make me feel better about their prospects. Their offensive line may hold up ok, but that’s about it.
It seems CD Lamb got a $34M a year, 4 year deal. Supposed to be the highest paid WR.
Usually with Cowboys players, once they get awsome contracts they
Slow down. We have witnessed that in the past. Let's see how CD's performance going to be this season.
Good news, I suppose. Still don’t see how they make much noise without a running game. They better have a bunch of guys overachieve.
  • 500sl
  • 08-26-2024, 07:16 PM
With the salary of Lamb and Prescott, they can’t pay another quality player on offense. That number 11 wants to get paid next year, then what? Jerry and Steven suit up? Lol
Buffalo never won a Super Bowl? I could had swore they did sometimes in the 1990s.

Okay it's obvious the Texans never been to the Super Bowl so they never won one:

but Cleveland, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Chargers, Carolina never won a Super Bowl, especially old teams like Cleveland, Cincinnati, Minnesota and Chargers.

You've got to admit that's a long dance routine for the Dallas Cheerleaders, almost 5 min. Got to remember all the moves without missing and constantly smile at same time . I'll be out of breath and forget to smile after a minute

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP81cSPgY/
I watched every one of those Bills defeats, so I knew they had not won one. It’s a shame Marv Levy never got his title…he was a helluva coach.
Oh Bills lost to Dallas two years in a row and that was the next to last time Dallas went to Super Bowl

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...y/72543712007/
When you consider the Titans retained the Oilers records, that makes Houston look particularly bad when it comes to SBs.
Cowgirls season opener is next Sunday 9/8 at 3:25 pm in Cleveland. I don't know anything about the Browns. Are they good, bad, mediocre? Did they make big trades and signings in the off season and the NFL draft?

No matter. Cowgirls will always find a way to lose. Their offensive line this year won't be as explosive as last year.
  • 500sl
  • 09-03-2024, 02:25 AM
Old Jerry is probably getting sick and tired of paying these players the huge salaries and watching them fade into mediocrity. He is probably ready to sell and give his kids a few billion each and fade away on his huge yacht. This year could be his last hurrah
  • 500sl
  • 09-03-2024, 02:28 AM
When is the last time a cowboy player took one for the team and took less money to give room for more talent? These average clowns all want to be the highest paid in the league at their position.
Lamar Jackson sucked
I just sat down in front of football TV for first time today. Just in time to see Houston give up a 58 yards play. Houston doing the same thing again. Screwing up a big lead and now only has a 2 points lead with less than 2 min left.
I will be damned! The Cowgirls won.

Denver with their best draft pick of the 2024 draft, QB, lost to Seattle.

Their rookie QB threw 2 int