Animals buried alive in South Korea

Oh please . make up your own thread about starving kids in africa . and yes i do know who Milton Friedman is i have read several books by him. Which still makes me believe that we exploit africa. There has been an austrian filmmaker (the same one who maked we feed the world) making a new movie about that topic. Originally Posted by ninasastri
You are yet again misquoting me. Originally Posted by ninasastri
And he's doing it just to get a rise out of you.

The only reason this creep is here is to antagonize people into paying attention to him. Trolling is his life. It's all he has. He's just going to keep saying the most outrageous things and taking the most outrageous positions because he knows that somebody can't help but get pissed off and respond to him. Pretty much every parent on this board saw the same behavior in their six year old. The more you respond to it the worse it gets.

As long as he's getting your attention - even if it's negative attention - he won't go away. Just let him act the fool and ignore him. If SR and MA have their hands tied by the rules and either can't ban him or are unwilling to then ignoring him is the only way we'll ever be rid of him. Personally I would have given him the boot the first time he told someone to STFU, but I guess I'm a strict parent.

People come here to discuss and have a laugh. This jackass does everything he can to ruin that and piss people off. That will only continue to happen if we continue to let it.

Just sliiiiiide,
Mazo.
I love being at the top of the food chain...it means we get to look downward to see what we're eating...
May I suggest that if anyone gets on your nerves please consider utilizing the "ignore" function. This goes for everyone or anyone at D & T.
I can assure you that we strive for civil & respectful here. If we cannot achieve this you know how it all works.
Its much quieter.