Night Crawlers!

OFF TOPIC - are we allowed to do off topic here?
If I see someone online and I want to talk to them privately - can I - what do I push?
I need some company tonight after I get a shower at 7 and this shit give me a headache when I just need some head

I'm grabbing my bow and going out back to see if there are any other horny bucks and I'm hoping I get lucky somewhere tonight
Is your hoveround fully charged?
Works for me. Send me info. Let the training begin!

Im kicking around the idea of doing a review on her. She's a hot lil spinner. Needs some training tho. Originally Posted by bambino
OFF TOPIC - are we allowed to do off topic here?
If I see someone online and I want to talk to them privately - can I - what do I push?
I need some company tonight after I get a shower at 7 and this shit give me a headache when I just need some head

I'm grabbing my bow and going out back to see if there are any other horny bucks and I'm hoping I get lucky somewhere tonight Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Don't Bucks have dicks?
  • FFH
  • 10-26-2013, 09:11 PM
I wanna know who it is
  • BSer
  • 10-26-2013, 09:24 PM
I wanna know who it is Originally Posted by FFH

You know who, looks like your avatar on tos
You know who, looks like your avatar on tos Originally Posted by BSer
Dead ringer.
What fucktard eats night crawlers plain : let alone out of a pussy. That's the weirdest fucking thing I've heard of. If I was a provider, that would be a reason to knee a bastard and choke out to a three tap!
  • FFH
  • 10-26-2013, 10:35 PM
You know who, looks like your avatar on tos Originally Posted by BSer

Well I haven't met to many guys from here.
One of the ones I did meet likes to jack off into ice cube trays though...
Don't Bucks have dicks? Originally Posted by bambino
Thats why he's in the GAY room
  • BSer
  • 10-27-2013, 10:30 AM
SERIOUS question

Are night crawlers not classified as beastiality? Originally Posted by amishgangster
The night crawlers are not on the receiving end of any sexual gratification
The night crawlers are not on the receiving end of any sexual gratification Originally Posted by BSer
yinz ever collect nightcrawlers at night and get 2 at once while they are fucking? I never peeled them apart, just put them in my box. made me feel like i was getting them a room.
I believe worms are classified as an insect, therefor no beastiality. Where's the nearest Bait shop? May have to give it a try. How long do Night Crawlers stay alive in your trunk?
I believe worms are classified as an insect, therefor no beastiality. Where's the nearest Bait shop? May have to give it a try. How long do Night Crawlers stay alive in your trunk? Originally Posted by bambino
they are not insects. they are an annelid. insects have legs. worms are the best bait around Bam. caught my biggest brownies on nightcrawlers in the river. smaller earthworms work good in streams for stocked trout. damn, I gotta start fishing again. Lets you me and Jinny fish the yough next year. I know good spots.
How long do Night Crawlers stay alive in your trunk? Originally Posted by bambino
depends on what you keep them in and the heat. i always had a wooden crate like an old pop case, about 3 inches deep with moist bussbedding and covered with a wet newspaper. the worms did real good in it, when ever you needed a couple dozen you could root around and get them. end of day I'd spray down the bussbedding a little to moisten it and put them in the shed.