Is Trump going to pay for

• WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 09:05 AM

My prediction: This "perp" won't have a trial. He'll plead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Will Trump pay for this supporters of his criminal defense like he has promised to do with other supporters of his?
Great question.

I think Trump will need to save all his nickels and dimes to pay for his own defense. It’s gonna be YUGE.

I also believe he should bear legal responsibility for the violent criminal actions of those inspired by his divisive hate rhetoric. Promotion of Terrorism?
Great question.

I think Trump will need to save all his nickels and dimes to pay for his own defense. It’s gonna be YUGE.

I also believe he should bear legal responsibility for the violent criminal actions of those inspired by his divisive hate rhetoric. Promotion of Terrorism? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps you are unaware of the freedom of speech guaranteed by the constitution of the US? He has every right to harshly criticize his political opponents.

Just like they criticize him harshly.

"John Brennan, I want to read to you a couple of comments you've made about President Trump. March 17, you tweeted of the president - and I'll quote - "when the full extent of venality, moral turpitude and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history." That followed an interview a couple weeks earlier, March 2, where you called him, quote, "unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical."

I could go on and on about the vile, vicious and constant hateful rhetoric the leftists spew about Trump.

"Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Of course, Madonna famously fantasized about blowing up the White House.

For your reference:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
I want to see trumpie release his tax returns abd the 50 to 100 that went to his inagurtion. I don't think trumpie will have any luck findind a laywer to handle his case unless rudy can get out of the old folks home again
I think no one attended "his inagurtion"!

Did he even have one?
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 06:46 AM

My prediction: This "perp" won't have a trial. He'll plead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The topic was , "Would Trump pay for his defense?"

Because Trump promised to pay for the defense of one of his supporters if he beat the hell out of someone who opposed Trump.

So while you and Jackie may think the question asinine, maybe you two should pay more attention to what this President is trying to incite through his rhetoric
I think no one attended "his inagurtion"!

Did he even have one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not as few as attended his inauguration,LL.

I think he was referring to Twitler’s first royal tantrum. Surely you remember that one? It was about 4,000 Trump lies ago.

And it assumes a lot well in advance of the need for one ...

... hopefully The Fake Bomber is in better protective custody.

I remember that day. Who else does? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was sitting with my Dad on the sofa and we watched it live. Ill never forget how it shook up my Dad.