My friend is addicted to these studios

20k per month he probably doesn't want to move. First have him set a budget for fucking, say 3 half hours during the week 660 then 1 hour on Sat and then 2 back to back 1/2 on Sunday so 1400 per week/ $5600 per month.
Until he gets sick of it.
I too have a friend who was once addicted to the Amps before there were studios. I don't want to out him so let's just call him CT. For years he spent way too much time and money on these beautiful Asian ladies and sometimes dabbled with some not so beautiful larger ladies as well. After a heartfelt intervention he was made aware of his wasteful ways. He found another hobby trading in the stock market. He now spends most of his daylight hours on this hobby and has cut back dramatically on his past filandering ways. Hope this might help your friend in some way. Maybe you should try the intervention route since it seemed to help my friend CT.
Yeah an Intervention might work
Yeah an Intervention might work Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Sometime they do and sometimes they don't. I had another "friend", I'll call him F.M., that was very addicted to Asian P....y. Tried one with him and it only made things worse. He was driving 4 hours round trip 3-4 times a week to get his fix. He's gone now but I do wonder if he's still as crazy as before.
Yellow Fever is very real. He will tire of it eventually. Screwing whores for money is not fulfilling beyond the nut. Let him have fun.
From a broke as bitch as my self I think I got the answer.
Convince him to a vaction tour to the Philippines , Korea , Vietnam ,and Japan. He can afford it.

While he is there he can sample many ladies at the start of their career not at the end like Dallas.

Like going to Ruth Christ’s . , After eating there. Applebees early bird special starts to lose its appeal .

But what do I know….?