And now for some real news; Kermit and Denise

Actually, it includes discussion about Asians, which could lead to further discussion of Asian hookers. - more specifically Asian sex slaves of questionable identity/credentials - which would put it smack dab into JL land.

That said, I'm surprised Jdrunk hasn't posted his photo of Kermit's JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how many hand jobs have you had from "white sex slaves" vs. the "full service " i've had from upwards of 1,000 asians? if i met 5 who were naive enough to not know what exactly they were getting into, that's a high number.

how many of those "innocent white girls" came from so-called disadvantaged backgrounds vs. asians from Asia? i'd say all of the above.

Hey Rey I remember reading one of goombys post about how he has all these amenities like a man who has lots of money, but his taste in women seems to be the 50 dollar backpage variety fat girls Originally Posted by gary5912
He's a typical lying liberal that talks a good game until it starts being HIS wallet he has to reach into for his hobbies. He must be REAL busy trying to expand his gloryhole franchises there in Arkansas to see to many of the cetaceans ! He drools uncontrollably when the National Geographic Channel has a show on hippos ! Ask him why he was banned from the Little Rock Zoo after his last foray to see their hippos. :mf_dribbl e:
You know what is so funny about this thread? The whole thing is a joke. Two sock puppets are having a fling??? No, I posted this for entertainment purposes only to get away from the cop shootings, ISIS, and idiots. Some people took this awfully hard and really serious which just goes to show how idiotic they are. Some on this thread. So maybe we can have some more fun but I suspect that there are those will continue to spew venom and stupidity. That's just what they do.
You know what is funny judy? We knew it was a joke.