Another terrorist brought to this country by Obama

Tell me what immigration policy in affect today would keep such a person out of the U.S.? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Stopping Chain migration?
Stopping Chain migration? Originally Posted by garhkal
My question was what policy in affect today would have stopped the guy from emigrating to the U.S. Answer is none. If Bambino is correct, LBJ started the chain migration. There have been many Republican and Democratic presidents since then, none of whom thought it necessary to change the policy. My point is that to blame Obama for Ullah getting into the U.S. is ridiculous.
Stopping Chain migration? Originally Posted by garhkal
I recall the hype by the anti-Bush crowd trying to blame Bush for not "connecting the dots" to prevent 911. They couldn't hold the Clintons to blame, either.

There is really probably nothing that Obaminable could have done to stop this guy from trying to kill himself, primarily because Obaminable couldn't run a one-car funeral....and didn't have a clue about what a terrorist even looked like...unless they were White and had on a police uniform, then he could spot one. The Clintons were more effective at killing U.S. citizens, particularly mothers and their offspring at a religious center, because they had firearms.
I am completely surprised that WRF is not giving assup a better run for his money.
Must be that he slacked off on his campaigning while assup ramped his up.
I am completely surprised that WRF is not giving assup a better run for his money.
Must be that he slacked off on his campaigning while assup ramped his up. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yes, AssUp is running a better campaign than Moore!

May be we just aren't getting Moore's returns as fast.
One for the BONE COLLECTOR!

See ... he's still pumping up that vote count even though ...

.. He's "A HEAD" ................ case!
Akayed Ullah emigrated to this country from Bangladesh 7 years ago. Bangladesh is not on Trump's list of terrorist countries. According to reports Ullah had no known ties to terrorist organizations when he entered the U.S. and "he is self-inspired from ISIS online propaganda, sources said."

So he is a guy with no history of being connected to any terrorist group, entered the country on a family-based visa, and became an ISIS-sympathizer while in the U.S.

Tell me what immigration policy in affect today would keep such a person out of the U.S.? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
First, that list was Obama's. Trump used it as source material.
Second, it is called "chain migration" and it is a liberal democrat party. A family member got a lottery visa (no real skills) and drug this asshole along. Both Obama policies. I think that Trump should pull up the entire poisonous plant. Put this ass in gitmo and throw his family out.
Sounds more than fair to me.
Put this ass in gitmo and throw his family out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Where would Ivanka and Tiffani go when the rest of them are locked up in Gitmo?

Tiffani might be the only survivor. Little Baron is probably involved in some shit too.
At least the douche bag almost blew himself up, instead of dozens of bystanders.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Thank goodness he didn't seek out Obama's Clock boy to help him build the bomb.
First, that list was Obama's. Trump used it as source material.
Second, it is called "chain migration" and it is a liberal democrat party. A family member got a lottery visa (no real skills) and drug this asshole along. Both Obama policies. I think that Trump should pull up the entire poisonous plant. Put this ass in gitmo and throw his family out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
According to Bambino, who has no reason to support me, LBJ started the "Chain migration" policy. All presidents since then, Republican and Democrat, have had the opportunity to change it. No one has. The point I was making is that the policies that allowed Ullah to enter the country when he did still exist today. The fact that Ullah happened to enter the country while Obama was in office is pure coincidence. It could have happened under any president starting with LBJ and continuing through Trump. From what I can find, Obama did nothing to affect it. If Trump wants to change the policy, fine by me.
See ... he's still pumping up that vote count even though ...

.. He's "A HEAD" ................ case! Originally Posted by LexusLover
At least the douche bag almost blew himself up, instead of dozens of bystanders.. Originally Posted by garhkal
almost? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ah... so he survived his mistake. the bomb he built likely wasn't powerful enough, since he survived it.

too bad he didn't get blown to pieces had it been built properly.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 08:54 PM
ah... so he survived his mistake. the bomb he built likely wasn't powerful enough, since he survived it.

too bad he didn't get blown to pieces had it been built properly. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert....had it been built properly, many innocent folks would have died.