I just dont write reviews

Refs>>reviews...all smart providers know this

I doubt those girls are refusing to see you due to your lack of reviews
Jenns,
Thanks for making the situation clear to the rest of us.
While the statement you quoted was made with a deficit of blood in the brain, Tomtoms response will make all the difference now.

Tomtom,
Think carefully before you reply, as the correct response could permanently endear yourself to the local providers.

Mia,
This is not the first time you have stated:
"It's a Lady's prerogative to run her business as she sees fit."
You do a dis-service to this community by not holding classes on how to do things business-like, verifiable, safely, and trouble-free. Your methods would considerably reduce the correspondence in the men's lounge.
Either play their game or blow it off. I lost scores of reviews when a longtime site went down for the final count. We have to think creatively and proactively. Many fishies in the pond.
Not to be a bitch, because that ain't my style (but Miss V can be...) but if I remember correctly you mentioned writing me a nice review between pops one and two. After pop two, you rushed out and left me a half hour donation after booking a full hour. I didn't mention your gaff, because I wanted the nice review you said you could write for me. I considered it a trade off of sorts. For the record, if it were a half hour I would have wrapped things up after the first pop. Party foul. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Ah well, sharks have Valentina Week.

Did someone flash the Miss V Batman symbol over the Capitol city? I thought I saw the gigantic Angelic Winged Vagina lighted in the clouds over downtown.

Sir, methinks that your having issues not seeing providers has nothing to do with your lack of reviews, but rather that you have earned yourself a very poor reputation for booking hour appointments with Austin's lovely providers, then making excuses about leaving after a half an hour but promising a glowing review as a conciliatory measure. Then you leave offering only half of the provider's hourly rate that you originally booked.

Then strangely enough, you never seem to write the review offered...

In doing so not only have you wasted their time, but you've also made fools of them, and I needn't tell you that ladies abhor this sort of thing.

Certainly you cannot expect to get a decent reference from the reputable and respected ladies here when you insist on behaviors unbecoming a gentleman.

Still, it is not too late to mend your mountebank swindling ways. Cease your loutish behaviors sir! Try not to make the dog's breakfast of your reputation with the Illustrious Ladies and you will find much sweet pussy will find its way to your door.
Well OP, look like you should have written the review you promised. ^^^^^ and she was being nice.
The reason I write reviews is two fold. I get access to the premium part of this board and I provide intel on the providers I see. By not writing reviews, you are not contributing to the community and doing all of us a diservice
I doubt those girls are refusing to see you due to your lack of reviews Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Indeed. In light of Jenn's illumination, it's evident TomTom512 has accrued quite the bad reputation, and while he may not give a damn about it, it's sticking to him like shit to fur. In this case references are doing exactly what they should. Ford's in his flivver and all's well with the world. *Captain Obvious Up Up and Away...*
Not to be a bitch, because that ain't my style (but Miss V can be...) but if I remember correctly you mentioned writing me a nice review between pops one and two. After pop two, you rushed out and left me a half hour donation after booking a full hour. I didn't mention your gaff, because I wanted the nice review you said you could write for me. I considered it a trade off of sorts. For the record, if it were a half hour I would have wrapped things up after the first pop. Party foul. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
JennsLolli please see my PM.

If I was to write a review it would be for my short time with you. I regretted having to leave especially after the earth shattering work you did. I also spent the rest of that day wishing I could be back there with you. If I truly made a gaffe with the money please forgive. More than happy to correct the problem.
JennsLolli please see my PM.

If I was to write a review it would be for my short time with you. I regretted having to leave especially after the earth shattering work you did. I also spent the rest of that day wishing I could be back there with you. If I truly made a gaffe with the money please forgive. More than happy to correct the problem. Originally Posted by TomTom512

Bravo sir. Well done. Exemplary!
Beware of approaching a verbose woman for clarification! Not really though, because my gd Uverse sucks more dick than Addison (I'm not mean, I just like making jokes that were funny last week).Regardless, after a long day I'm now stuck with my phone for this response.

I both appreciate the apology and feel somewhat remorseful for handling the situation as I did. No further compensation is needed as I think this boils down to more of a breach in etiquette as opposed to a breach in protocol. Hell, shitty communication at worst? I'd feel dirty for taking an extra $80. Not slutty dirty, but tacky dirty.

The situation left me butt-hurt since I felt I offered a great GFE supreme experience and I honestly thought you were pleased with the interaction. It was nice to hear you clarify that I wasn't reading you with the skill of Rainman. I just swear you mentioned writing a review, which is why I didn't bring up what I felt was a slight since I thought a glowing review would be more helpful than the $80 lost for time. Additionally, I know you were looking to book a $300/hr provider (no hh offered from her at that time) for the same time slot when we did meet. So, when you had a great time, popped twice, and made out with half of your bills in your pocket I was confused and offended. But once again, I considered it a lesson in needing to be more assertive than anything else.

Then this thread popped up. Then there was bourbon. And really, this was the first experience I've had for someone to book a smaller menu item after the meet and pops, so it left a sour taste in my mouth and lead to my consulting of a few providers and trusted gents who ensured me that I was right for feeling butt-hurt. And bourbon.

Hey, at least you can reference this thread as proof that you saw a local, reputable provider? And I got a public confirmation of my skills? It's not a win/win, but more like a tie. (Fuck soccer, man. Go Cards! )
@JennsLolli - Wait, you didn’t even tell him he messed up?

@TomTom512 – I humbly apologize, sir, for opining on your flubbed remittance in the assumption that you declined to make Jenn whole when in fact you had received no such opportunity. Hopefully now that’s cleared up you can pass reference screening. If not, at least you know where to find tremulous temblors