Am I a weirdo?

I dont need a full bush down there to make me feel a woman. I have wide, sexy, full, able-to-bear-children hips, hour glass figure, full B size breasts and hormones to remind me that I am a woman. If a man cant see that, then he is blind.
I dont need a full bush down there to make me feel a woman. I have wide, sexy, full, able-to-bear-children hips, hour glass figure, full B size breasts and hormones to remind me that I am a woman. If a man cant see that, then he is blind. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
What I see is that you are in LA(Baton Rouge at that) and I am in Houston. What I keep seeing is your sexy ass. First time for me was in Cockalatte's thread and now subsequent posts. It is painful to want something so badly that is out of reach.

I agree no doubt your sexy, delicious ass is ALL-woman. One day, LL, one day...

[SIZE=3]
Then there is the trick baby....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
OMFG!!! Bwhaahaaaahaa
I dont need a full bush down there to make me feel a woman. I have wide, sexy, full, able-to-bear-children hips, hour glass figure, full B size breasts and hormones to remind me that I am a woman. If a man cant see that, then he is blind. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Your avatar is SEXY!!!!!
Thank you. I admit, the photo is a little old,....but its my absolute FAVORITE :P
Thank you. I admit, the photo is a little old,....but its my absolute FAVORITE :P Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
I have lots of favorites in your showcase...very sexy indeed.
Not a weirdo. It is your preference. We each have them. My preference is for no full bush. I don't like going "In Search Of". My order of preference is: 1) bald pussy (with no discernible stubble), 2) landing strip, 3) very neatly trimmed pussy. I enjoy DATY and full bush is just too much hair to deal with.
Shaved I hate going to the dentist for a haircut
It's much more comfortable and healthier during the summer months in Florida, to wear a dress without panties and/or a bush. Every little bit helps on humid and sweltering days. The ocean breeze feels terrific up the skirt, and helps keep what's hot nice and cool ;-)
I remember growing up in the 70's & 80's and seeing my mothers jungle bush creeping from her bathing suit and being horrified. I swore mine would never be like that. Fortunately I did not get her "bushy" traits, but I still chose to keep it bare and smooth. Mens razors work best. The Schick Hydro 5 is the only one I use. No bumps, no irritation, no stubble. As for the initial question, no, you are not a weirdo based solely on pubic hair preference.
  • jwood
  • 02-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Seirus, do you like the starfish un keeped too?
The first time I felt a harrrrrry pussy was in the 8th grade, thought it was nasty then and still do. Shave it.
Just give me a tidy taint.
I'll be the first to admit, I had an untouched jungle until I was at least 22. About a year before I had my first encounter with a man, I saw my friend naked and asked her about what she had done to her hair....I started with a ladies trimmer but was probably still a little over the top.

When I moved to Texas it was a nightmare. I had never experienced this kind of heat, never humidity...god awful. Yuck. I started shaving but I hated the "stubble" feeling. I advanced to getting bikini waxed, then brazillian but it's painful, expensive and you have to wait in between for growth.

The following year I lasered my entire body - any peach fuzz on my face, under arms, full legs and brazillian front and back. HANDS DOWN THE BEST INVESTMENT I'VE EVER MADE!

The problem: There's no turning back. Nothing grows and some men like a little something down there.