Review specials...

I have never done a review special, but I do review most of my sessions. I try to get it done the following day or at the latest the next day after that. It would seem to me that the best way to handle posting a review special ad would be to state up front the time frame you are expecting. That way the gentleman knows going in exactly what is expected.
Ladies when offering view specials how do you handle those? Do you expect the review to be written right away, or do you give the hobbyist a few days? Or better yet what is your schedule for posting a review when the guy has chosen the review special?

And gentlemen... When you all choose a review special from a provider how long does it take you all to write and post a review? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Actually you will find that most of the fucktards will not write a review but will take the discount.

The work around on this is easy. The fucktards sees you, writes the review, the fucktard gets the review special on his return visit.
^^^+1 you tainted obsessive wise one heh......

Actually you will find that most of the fucktards will not write a review but will take the discount.

The work around on this is easy. The fucktards sees you, writes the review, the fucktard gets the review special on his return visit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Search is your friend this is so true...
who came up with this Ideal for reviews ?
and does any one need a review that bad to offer a discount for one ?

questions I just think of , I guess !
who came up with this Ideal for reviews ?
and does any one need a review that bad to offer a discount for one ?

questions I just think of , I guess ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Review specials are another I'm slow so come see me scheme ijs
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2018, 02:00 AM
i follow the quieu on reviews. never get em done quickly-except BP-but try to make em a worthy read.
interesting footnote: i write all my reviews at IHOP. that was my grad school study hack: Ihop, the land of the bottomless coffee cup..
Review specials are garbage. Most tards pretty much have to give a Yes. On top of that you have pussy whipped cowards like trashold with very low standards bargaining for specials and glorifying reviews which are fake that deceive other tards with higher standards

And gentlemen... When you all choose a review special from a provider how long does it take you all to write and post a review? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
A Long Time. So I don't ask for "view specials"!

The work around on this is easy. The fucktards sees you, writes the review, the fucktard gets the review special on his return visit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep. I'm not a proponent of review specials, as I think offering such a discount in exchange for a written promotion might "taint" the session in the perception of others, but if ladies are going to do it, pyramider has the right idea. (He always has an idea promoting "taint," ya know. )

Seems to me that the expectation of the provider is that the fellow will write a positive review, but what if he doesn't? He's under no obligation but to recount his side truthfully, and sometimes two people simply don't "click." Would the companion then want her discount back, and how would that happen? (It wouldn't.) Might explain why some fellows don't do a review subsequently, as they'd rather not say anything than type something negative, so are giving the lady a different kind of "break." Everybody has "off" days.

IS a review less honest if it's based on incentive?
^^ of course it is.

Imagine the repercussions of writing a NO review after a review special.
Lol it's a review special. You still get the money first. It's just like 25-50 off the norm.
I don't do review specials.
We say "Rule #1 - Get the payment up front."

If part of the payment is a review, it makes getting it up front impossible. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
When I do run review specials, what I've noticed is the men that come and see me are men that usually do not spend that much on women they usually spend significantly less so when they see a more expensive provider pop up with a special a lot of time that's the only time they can afford it.

Example i don't offer bbbj for less than my hour rate. Even at a review special. They're still paying me more.

I would say to a certain extent you do want to put on a good session bc you know you're going to get a review and the guy probably does feel a little bit of pressure as well.

Yep. I'm not a proponent of review specials, as I think offering such a discount in exchange for a written promotion might "taint" the session in the perception of others, but if ladies are going to do it, pyramider has the right idea. (He always has an idea promoting "taint," ya know. )

Seems to me that the expectation of the provider is that the fellow will write a positive review, but what if he doesn't? He's under no obligation but to recount his side truthfully, and sometimes two people simply don't "click." Would the companion then want her discount back, and how would that happen? (It wouldn't.) Might explain why some fellows don't do a review subsequently, as they'd rather not say anything than type something negative, so are giving the lady a different kind of "break." Everybody has "off" days.

IS a review less honest if it's based on incentive?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Review specials are for low ballers (imo not ALL are low ballers) but i run specials only for the area im in & never had a problem,but never a review special ...

My specials are not for reviews i really dont trust that they would write them even, if they choose to i appreciate an honest review but never do i do specials for a REVIEW...pointless IMO...

But all can run their business as they wish and goodluck to ALL the ladies.

CM