Kavanaugh is INNOCENT

Muse 2015 if you weren't so butt ugly you wouldn't have to pay for pussy. Thanks for proving my point that the deems are scum Originally Posted by oilfieldace
And why are you paying for pussy? Did Jesus give your fat evangelical ass a shit ton of money and told you to go pay for pussy to spread the wealth?
Encounters: 2

6,176 posts and you've still not posted a thing worth a damn on this site.

Remember, sischaps…..you're leaving this site after the mid-terms, right? Don't disappoint us, sweet cheeks.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO!!!! Now this shit was funny!!

Because that's all they are. Trump people live in perpetual denial that they're fully under Russian control Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Where's the SLUT yearbook...what leftwing cock sucker swallowed that.
Let me guess...IT WAS THE RUSSIANS
Scrubbed clean from the public...they say she was one mighty badass dick sucker...fucked all the boys...and liked women too.
She was the town trollop and Kavanaugh was the quire boy...the slut was off to a gangbang while he was singing at the church...can't have the out for the public to see
Let's put things in perspective here... This is not a trial in a court of law, this is a fucking job interview. The burden of proof is on the person who is interviewing for the job to prove that he or she is qualified. I asked the fellow hobbyists to think about their own experiences when it comes to job interviews.

I work for a one of the biggest companies in the world and the interview process here is far tougher than what this Kavanaugh douchebag is going thru. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone crying and yelling in a job interview and ends up getting the job.

The Grand Old Pussygrabber conservatives always bitch about how we need to have people of the highest level of integrity and honesty in public office. And yet when one of their own is questioned about his or her integrity they immediately cry about it being a political attack.

Set aside these sexual assault allegations for a moment, this guy still has something serious to hide. Why else would he deflect when asked if he would take a polygraph test and request on his own to have an FBI investigation done? When he was asked on Thursday if he would take a polygraph test, his reply was that polygraphs are not reliable and not admissible in court. Yet if you check his records you will find that in one of the court decisions he wrote as a federal judge he clearly stated that government polygraph tests are reliable and information gathered from a polygraph test is relevant.

Let's look at it another way... If a teacher in your child's school is rumored to be a child molester but the school denies it, would you just take the word of the school and continue to let your child go to school or would you be screaming for an investigation to find the truth before letting your child go back to school?

Remember this is a job interview for a lifetime appointment on the highest court of the land, not a cart pusher at a grocery store. Shouldn't we turn every rock to make sure the honesty and integrity of the person being considered is absolutely without a doubt?
Let's put things in perspective here... This is not a trial in a court of law, this is a fucking job interview. The burden of proof is on the person who is interviewing for the job to prove that he or she is qualified. I asked the fellow hobbyists to think about their own experiences when it comes to job interviews.

I work for a one of the biggest companies in the world and the interview process here is far tougher than what this Kavanaugh douchebag is going thru. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone crying and yelling in a job interview and ends up getting the job.

The Grand Old Pussygrabber conservatives always bitch about how we need to have people of the highest level of integrity and honesty in public office. And yet when one of their own is questioned about his or her integrity they immediately cry about it being a political attack.

Set aside these sexual assault allegations for a moment, this guy still has something serious to hide. Why else would he deflect when asked if he would take a polygraph test and request on his own to have an FBI investigation done? When he was asked on Thursday if he would take a polygraph test, his reply was that polygraphs are not reliable and not admissible in court. Yet if you check his records you will find that in one of the court decisions he wrote as a federal judge he clearly stated that government polygraph tests are reliable and information gathered from a polygraph test is relevant.

Let's look at it another way... If a teacher in your child's school is rumored to be a child molester but the school denies it, would you just take the word of the school and continue to let your child go to school or would you be screaming for an investigation to find the truth before letting your child go back to school?

Remember this is a job interview for a lifetime appointment on the highest court of the land, not a cart pusher at a grocery store. Shouldn't we turn every rock to make sure the honesty and integrity of the person being considered is absolutely without a doubt? Originally Posted by Muse2015
I love where the left said she was sooooo courageous...but Kavanaugh temperament showed he was unfit to serve as a Justice.
I don't know about you but most people would be incensed by having to defending against the unsubstantiated allegations...I have YET to hear ONE...I guess if a SLUT accuses you of something with ABSOLUTELY no evidence...YOUR GUILTY.
Make no mistake about this circus...it's all bout keeping him out of the SCOTUS...NOTHING ELSE!!
I still waiting for the SCRUBBED yearbook of the SLUTS...IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR ALL AND ANY PUBLIC ACCESS...HUMMM
Here is some of the damming information the left doesn't want ANYONE to see!!
http://www.americanjournalreview.com...g-and-elitism/
I love where the left said she was sooooo courageous...but Kavanaugh temperament showed he was unfit to serve as a Justice.
I don't know about you but most people would be incensed by having to defending against the unsubstantiated allegations...I have YET to hear ONE...I guess if a SLUT accuses you of something with ABSOLUTELY no evidence...YOUR GUILTY.
Make no mistake about this circus...it's all bout keeping him out of the SCOTUS...NOTHING ELSE!!
I still waiting for the SCRUBBED yearbook of the SLUTS...IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR ALL AND ANY PUBLIC ACCESS...HUMMM
Here is some of the damming information the left doesn't want ANYONE to see!!
http://www.americanjournalreview.com...g-and-elitism/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Man someone surely is upset. Look at all the words in all caps. Next time you go interviewing for job, why don't you use the screaming, and crying tactic and see if it will help you land a job.

Furthermore, if I had been accused of something without any proof I'd the the first person to ask for some type of investigation to prove my innocence, instead of deflecting and denying.

Let me remind you that you're on a board where dudes go to look for pussy. And if it weren't for the women that you call sluts you would probably be pussy-less and jerking off to your bible instead. So don't go pretending that you're better than the women you call sluts. You're not the moral police, you're just a dude who's probably taken too many loads to the face from your evangelical pastor.
Man someone surely is upset. Look at all the words in all caps. Next time you go interviewing for job, why don't you use the screaming, and crying tactic and see if it will help you land a job.

Furthermore, if I had been accused of something without any proof I'd the the first person to ask for some type of investigation to prove my innocence, instead of deflecting and denying.

Let me remind you that you're on a board where dudes go to look for pussy. And if it weren't for the women that you call sluts you would probably be pussy-less and jerking off to your bible instead. So don't go pretending that you're better than the women you call sluts. You're not the moral police, you're just a dude who's probably taken too many loads to the face from your evangelical pastor. Originally Posted by Muse2015
You don't know anything about me.
I'm retired and well off...so I won't be interviewing for a job anytime soon.
I have never "bought" pussy as you say...been married 40yrs. not looking...my lovely wife has been all I have ever desired.
You and your generality's can shove it where the sun don't shine.
You are in lockstep with these other cretins who have no shame.
The yearbook of this sluts proves my point...your faithful scum no the left did their best for damage control, but the yearbook is still out their for anyone to see.
These fuckers are digging a hole that they are going to get buried in and rightfully so.
If you or anybody has anything substantiated...put up or shut up...we will wait for eternity and not one fucking shred of evidence.
This slut and the Democraps are a vile bunch.
Why don't you just provide one piece of evidence....
You won't... you'll just come back with a bunch of worthless dripple!!
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
http://www.americanjournalreview.com...g-and-elitism/
Please tell me that yearbook is Photoshop...LOL
With no evidence...investigate first...this is right from the left wing taking points.
Please show me anywhere in history where they investigate with absolutely no evidence...I'll be waiting...first evidence of a crime and then an investigation.
There is no evidence of a crime but lets do an investigation...Gotcha!!
Muse 2015 do you get asked questions in your interviews about claims that have no basis? The fact is that Ford bitch is lying
I too worked for years for a large corporation and I hired folks based on their knowledge of the work, not for what some bimbo whore said about them
I too worked for years for a large corporation and I hired folks based on their knowledge of the work, not for what some bimbo whore said about them Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Did you also hire people who dodge and deflect your questions and weeps during the interview?
None I interviewed has been lied about by a bitch like Ford. It isn't an interview ,it's a lynching. If you think this is about the accusations about Kavanaugh then you aren't the brightest bulb in the box. This is about what has killed more human beings than all the wars in our History. That being Roe V Wade
Exactly!!

Did you also hire people who dodge and deflect your questions and weeps during the interview? Originally Posted by Muse2015
Why are people so upset about this turd is beyond me. At the end of the day they're all a bunch of lying leaches. Both political sides and the sheep that label themselves too