The "I Just Got Robbed" Hustle

Kinda unrelated, I have a great client that helped me out during Harvey. He was in Idaho at the time. I asked, he had no qualms and oh man, the sessions following that act of kindness are fucking outstanding! As outstanding fucking! I'm a horrible player. Originally Posted by eveonastick
Your lips are so gorgeous / delicious looking...love the avi...and yeah that was extremely kind of him. Let me ask..when guys do stuff like that in moments of real need when you repay them with amazing sessions does your menu relax or do you add things to the menu that would otherwise be a no no?
When I worked in a club, I had plenty things stolen, lol. From make up, to hair products, outfits, underwear, bags, etc.. But that’s only if you don’t have a locker to put your things in. And even then sometimes they would find a way to break into the lockers to get a expensive outfit or somebody’s money bag. I’m not a thief, so I can’t speak on why people steal from each other. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

I had a stepmom who used to work at gold cup back in the day she always come home and run to the bathroom one day i asked why? She said never leave your money in a seprate room shed actually rool it up put in a condom and insert. Lol i thought she was just crazy but now i believe it lol
^posts like these make it all worth while.
^^^ I agree....I bet many a bill keistered up stepmoms snatch were from fucktards on here....
Gives a new meaning to "Prize Inside"!
And the highest payout slots....
Makes me reminisce of a show I saw in TJ around 20 years ago where a dancer would insert a dollar bill & pop out 4 quarters.
If that’s not Oscar nominating material....nothing is....
Smh.