Encounter: Met the beautiful Eve at SF

SS2018, about her looks, If you look at ALL of here reviews no one has ever been disappointed by her beautiful face. Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
I'm referring Abby's fAce. I will certainly schedule eve when she's available.
Gotcha, my bad
I'm referring Abby's fAce. I will certainly schedule eve when she's available. Originally Posted by SS2018
Abby's face is alright. She's attractive, but my problem is her teeth... I've only seen her twice, and it's been close to a year since the last time, but I remember her teeth being bad. There was some kind of weird discoloration going on, almost like they were gray in places. I don't know, I get why people like Abby but the teeth, her super mechanical oral skills, and the fact that she's had at least 5,000 loads dumped in her at this point crossed her off my list from here on out.
One of my all time favorites. Have seen her at least a dozen times. Originally Posted by Rock_Hard
Man I can see why. Easily the prettiest I've seen in the hobby. Sweet demeanor and very good English too. This girl from top to bottom is close to perfect.