I need to vent! Some of you guys need to clean up your act!

I was at one of my local places not to long ago and as I walked in the place, a guy was leaving, he said to the lady is it $40 for a half hour and the lady said yes. He gives her $40 and she says no tip, and the cheap ass said, I'll get you next time. I told him what a cheap mother fucker he was, as he was walking out the door. Moral of the story, don't stiff these ladies, if you can't afford a tip then wait until you can. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
I like your style. I'm sure the lady appreciated you more than you could ever know
And... The hygiene if some guys expecting to get their dicks sucked...Really? If you haven't showered in a week, don't expect much from the girls. I have heard some horror stories...between shit on asses to breath that would wilt a plastic flower... Come on guys. Respect yourself if you won't respect the women.
Dude, honestly, no one wants you to go away or stop posting, but the period vomit and caps just make your posts unreadable. Sorry, but its the truth. Plain english will get the job done better.
Dude, honestly, no one wants you to go away or stop posting, but the period vomit and caps just make your posts unreadable. Sorry, but its the truth. Plain english will get the job done better. Originally Posted by MrWraith
I just go to the next post..(too much effort to read random crap) lol
  • CD69
  • 07-20-2018, 07:15 AM
Dude, honestly, no one wants you to go away or stop posting, but the period vomit and caps just make your posts unreadable. Sorry, but its the truth. Plain english will get the job done better. Originally Posted by MrWraith
I agree that it is a challenge to read, but since I'm a republican I see this as a social issue and therefore it is low on my issue list ; )
  • Pyo
  • 07-20-2018, 08:43 AM
I am mainly an L0 guy, since I get my extras for free from my ATF. But reading by the reviews here, and from listening to my masseuse friends, some of you act horribly. If you read the reviews on this site and others, you know what the limits are for the places and girls. Pressing girls at L0 places, and then leaving no tip, or making a mess on their bedding when you dont get your weenie pulled is not right. These girls work for and live on these tips. The L0 girls choose that route because they are not the whores that work at the other places. And as to those ladies who do want to do the extras,please respect their limits. Pressing them on and on to give them what you want causes them to go beyond their personal limits, beyond thine level where they respect themselves, and is not right.

Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by junebug
No argument from me on being rexpectful and clean. But u dont look very smart and respectfull when you call all girls that do not give you freebies as whores to put them down. Getting freebies is like not paying for your share.

I think most of the hobby folks like them more than the Rub and Tug or L0 always upselling butter face ones.

Just my humble opinion.
Okay...It's FRIDAY.....Lets Go Out And Have Some Fun.......Get Your Rocks Off...Relax....Enjoy....Get A Good Massage........Lets Have A Cease Fire......It's The Weekend......Semper Fi......OoooooRah......As Someone Said Before.......If You Can't Beat Them.....Join Them.....
Good hygiene and manners can get you better results.
Good hygiene and manners can get you better results. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
I concur. Y'all know the old saying. "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But, a dead body works even better."
No argument from me on being rexpectful and clean. But u dont look very smart and respectfull when you call all girls that do not give you freebies as whores to put them down. Getting freebies is like not paying for your share.

I think most of the hobby folks like them more than the Rub and Tug or L0 always upselling butter face ones.

Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by Pyo
I have paid more than my share in the past, and am sure I will again in the future, believe me.
As to calling them whores or prostitutes and us John's, versus masseuse and customers, it's just a way of distinguishing the sec trade from massages. I would never disrespect any of the women, regardless of their trade by talk or action the way some have done.
Billogoods now thats funny!!!!!

I concur. Y'all know the old saying. "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But, a dead body works even better." Originally Posted by Billogoods
Anytime someone can sit at a keyboard, with complete anonimity, and share his/her thoughts, you will likely find out exactly what is his/her true character. I'm not talking about the occasional angry response to an attack. I'm referring to general banter.

Members refer to ECCIE as a "community" and a "whore board". Providers are "ladies" and "sluts". Activities are described as passionate encounters between two (or more) adults and as a cum-whore getting used.

Some fellers participate in the festivities. Others control the chaos.

We should not expect any given person to exhibit "respect" as we see it. We can choose to call out what we perceive as "bad behavior". Or, we can opt to ignore it.

Either way, none of us is likely to change another's behavior, and certainly not another's character.

Civility is no longer the American norm. It is very sad, but true. I truly wish that hobbyists, and people in general, will come to understand that treating others (providers and other members, in this case) with respect will enhance the personal satisfaction of themselves and others...and maybe save some money, in the process.

And, who does not want to be satisfied, physically & financially?
  • Crock
  • 07-20-2018, 12:08 PM
Okay...It's FRIDAY.....Lets Go Out And Have Some Fun.......Get Your Rocks Off...Relax....Enjoy....Get A Good Massage........Lets Have A Cease Fire......It's The Weekend......Semper Fi......OoooooRah......As Someone Said Before.......If You Can't Beat Them.....Join Them..... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
I thought I had you pegged as someone with English as a second language. Now that I see you're a jarhead, I understand completely (even if I have no clue what you're trying to say).

Have a great weekend, teufelhund.
I thought I had you pegged as someone with English as a second language. Now that I see you're a jarhead, I understand completely (even if I have no clue what you're trying to say).

Have a great weekend, teufelhund. Originally Posted by Crock

What's That Make You A Crock Of Shit...Or Did You Even Serve....Or Are You One Of The Protected.........Now You Have A Very Well Protected Under The Umbrella Weekend......BTWYB....:fish_h4 h:
What's That Make You A Crock Of Shit...Or Did You Even Serve....Or Are You One Of The Protected.........Now You Have A Very Well Protected Under The Umbrella Weekend......BTWYB....:fish_h4 h: Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Crock may have meant this:

In contrast, the term may assume a negative connotation when its usage is connected to a disciplinary activity. The term "devil dogged" or "devil dogging" has come to mean lectured or otherwise reprimanded, prefaced with being called out as a "devil dog"