Has Monica finally become a real TS?

I've seen her twice ........ Both a while back but neither time was she "non functional".........she has a great cock
I think she has mental issues. I called her once on a Wednesday, asking what her availability was for the upcoming weekend. She went ballistic asking why I was calling so far in advance. When I said nevermind and hung up. She then continuously kept calling me back for over 20 mins. Obviously i just blocked her number. stay away from this one.
Spankmaster? I think you were spanked a little too hard on the head mister because you had quite the hallucination. Sure we usually prefer same day appointments but like I tell every client that wants an upcoming session...to please just call me when he is available to see if I'm still in town or not busy. And I would never blow up someone's phone. 20 mins? Really I have better things to do. Yes I am crazy but not that crazy. Nice try though.
Spankmaster? I think you were spanked a little too hard on the head mister because you had quite the hallucination. Sure we usually prefer same day appointments but like I tell every client that wants an upcoming session...to please just call me when he is available to see if I'm still in town or not busy. And I would never blow up someone's phone. 20 mins? Really I have better things to do. Yes I am crazy but not that crazy. Nice try though. Originally Posted by 123456pc

Wow... I was just googling her number to find updates and see if she's progressed enough for me to be interested. Yikes.... Sorry but this is supposed to be companionship, apparently her hormones have her in rage mode. I actually thought the first few poster s had some good insight and great questions. If backed by affirming facts, I'd be seeing her today. Now, stealing clear away unless curiosity gets the best if me. Like a zoo, and she's the crazy, poo throwing monkey.