Why do so many ladies have tattoos all over their body?

I know Victoria Columbari doesnt have a dingle tattoo on her body
Ive inspected every inch personally
One of the hottest ladies in ATX only has the smallest little flower on a discrete location.

It's a sign of the times and I try to roll with the flow. Can't judge a book by the cover, etc.
Because I can. That's why. Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Raquel,

If I had a mic, I would give it to you so you could drop it.

Just like the colored hair, Its a way of expression and young rebellious/bad girl thing. These days if you're expecting to get fuct by a young hottie, you better learn to get over it lol
Just like the colored hair, Its a way of expression and young rebellious/bad girl thing. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
---

When everybody else does it (Most do) where's the rebellion? It's no longer unique or interesting. She's just another typical copycat hooker with piercings and a tramp stamp.

It's the wholesome looking health conscious providers who don't need to graffiti or mutilate themselves for attention who stand out in the crowd these days.

These ladies wear their tattoos on the inside. The ones that have been earned rather than painted on the surface.

When you can remain self confident and healthy/wholesome looking in this seedy environment you don't need to make some superficial statement. You are the statement.

---
When you can stay self confident and healthy looking in this environment you don't need to make a statement. You are the statement Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
ummm ok and well, good luck. I am sure there are plenty if not 1000's of non-tatted girls out there ready to fuck /fat /old /bald /out of shape guys for money.
ummm ok and well, good luck. I am sure there are plenty if not 1000's of non-tatted girls out there ready to fuck /fat /old /bald /out of shape guys for money. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
---

You just made my point. They're the majority so therefore a dime a dozen and it's the wholesome looking (Truly rebellious ones) who are much harder to come by so therefore far more appealing and interesting.

Sort of like the rock musician who works out and doesn't drink or do drugs. A far more interesting character who is generally taken far more seriously. He's the true rebel in the world of rock.

I'm not sure how experienced you are in the hobby but girls fuck guys for money here. His looks are a non issue.

---
Sort of like the rock musician who works out and doesn't drink or do drugs. A far more interesting character who is generally taken far more seriously. He's the true rebel in the world of rock. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
and which rock musicians, are in good health, do NOT drink, do NOT do drugs, and do NOT have any tattoos, might you be talking about?
Michael Buble.

IB
and which rock musicians, are in good health, do NOT drink, do NOT do drugs, and do NOT have any tattoos, might you be talking about? Originally Posted by TW!GGY

They are not in the majority but common sense would dictate they are out there.

I don't follow the world of rock so I've not kept tabs. If you actually believe every single rock musician lives an unhealthy lifestyle then my words are wasted.

This isn't about rock although the same could apply to jazz musicians as well. I do know a bit more about that.

You seem to be missing the point entirely. You're covered in tats huh? lol
Michael Buble.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

He's a crooner but both he and Harry Connick Jr are prime examples of guys who take care of themselves in an unhealthy environment. I'm sure they enjoy a cocktail now and then but have avoided the tortured self destructive jazz musician stigma.

Again this has zero to do with my original point of tats on hookers being anything but "different or unique".
Michael Buble.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
And, you believe there are young hotties out there that are responsive to this genre of music? Maybe girls with the tats are trying to avoid /lame /boring guys that listen to Michael Buble or Harry Connick Jr. So, if you are one of these fellows and want to get your dick wet, you had better be open to girls with tats or be wealthy as fuck lol, this is all I am trying to say gentlemen.
During Christmas time

IB
And, you believe there are young hotties out there that are responsive to this genre of music? Originally Posted by TW!GGY
---

It's official. You're completely clueless. Obviously you've never been to one of their shows.
Both Michael and Harry have hit sex symbol status that blows away many rock musicians.

The difference is the young hotties who they can choose from likely have far fewer tats and are actually coherent when meeting.

---
You think btw the only hot youngins they are taking home after the show are there daughters...dumb ass!

IB