Death Threads

hypocrisy, oebsy. It’s your stock in trade.

Yous call every one who doesn’t suckle at the Teat of Trump a Fascist.

Yous call them Xi loyalists.

Yous tell them to seek professional and medical help.

Yous decry everything done by any opponent as an act of lunacy’s.

Yous complain about “false generalizations,” yet lead the league in that category.

Yous diagnose Bidens’s health at least once a day.

Not only are yous the biggest hypocrite on this board, but also the biggest hatemonger.

Yous want to clean it up? Start at home, bud. The liberals are going to take back your country. And I doubt Yous have the minerals to do anything but whine and cry and call every dot else schoolyard bully names,.

Yous need to face reality.

Thank yous for showing us what a fucking hypocrite Yous are. Maybe yous can get a clue.
Biden’s Earth? Well, he is delusional so him thinking he’s running for President of the Earth isn’t much of a stretch.
  • oeb11
  • 04-26-2020, 09:20 AM
Biden may well be expecting a coronation and a Palace for Life in the Hague!
Biden may well be expecting a coronation and a Palace for Life in the Hague! Originally Posted by oeb11
Based on what, o speaker of truth and guardian against hatred ?

What a hypocrite. Or is there something else yous haven’t gotten around to tell us about, doc?

Im not a doctor, but if I was...

LOLLING!
doesn't mean it was a good move. they were pressured by the lack of ventilators that Trump wouldn't secure

really, it was done under mild duress. you don't agree with most of what the WHO has to say, why defend the FDA? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hospitals have plenty of ventilators. You're just buying into the bullshit from the media about shortages of medical equipment and they encourage the dummies out there to blame Trump. Most hospitals are not overwhelmed by this pandemic, that's just the theatrics presented by the media.
Not to mention that it is the hospital’s job to be able to run at 100% capacity, not the federal government’s. The ONLY way that it’s possible to lay blame on ANY President would be if we had fully socialized health care. I can assure you that if we did the unpreparedness would be far worse.
Not to mention that it is the hospital’s job to be able to run at 100% capacity, not the federal government’s. The ONLY way that it’s possible to lay blame on ANY President would be if we had fully socialized health care. I can assure you that if we did the unpreparedness would be far worse. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Well that's a good point. America doesn't have Socialized Medicine so the Federal Government has very little input and the President isn't in the business of managing equipment such as Ventilators, Protective masks ect. There was talk about GM or Ford manufacturing Ventilators. I doubt they've made one yet. Although this pandemic has some real features it's also been a big well orchestrated Psyop.
So to swing back to the OP.

Anyone noticing how the land of the "BAND" is still being filled by the originators of many of these "Death Treads" and those that spew hatred with nothing of value added.
  • oeb11
  • 04-26-2020, 06:53 PM
Not enough are joining the "Band" - but - rest easy , EL - Hopefully the US Secret Service will pay attention to these posters!!!

Anyone noticing how the land of the "BAND" is still being filled by the originators of many of these "Death Treads" and those that spew hatred with nothing of value added. Originally Posted by eccielover

OMG! it's a Troll Bandemic!!

BAHHAAAA

Anyone noticing how the land of the "BAND" is still being filled by the originators of many of these "Death Treads" and those that spew hatred with nothing of value added. Originally Posted by eccielover
Who?
Not enough are joining the "Band" - but - rest easy , EL - Hopefully the US Secret Service will pay attention to these posters!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

What a hypocrite. Or is there something else yous haven’t gotten around to tell us about, doc?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you'd be a successful Proctologist in Denton?

https://dukes-poop-shoot-trouble-sho...edium=referral

BAHHAAHAA

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

oh so... ur the poop master!??!!!... got it!!!
Who? Originally Posted by bambino
I was referring to SC in particular, who joined the band shortly after this thread.