HELLLOOO <3

Oh wow... You are REALLY hungry... That is a BIG bowl of popcorn....

Will some of the guys with pictures of cyrell send them my way so I can at least keep the visuals of the thread focused on the lovely lady and not on the amount of food Roxanne wants to eat!
Big boy please...I *HAVE* seen you eat and wow!
  • Toyz
  • 04-22-2012, 04:15 PM
He meant to say erectify. Originally Posted by HDLickher
Is that Japanese for get a hard on?
i think it might be korean
So funny..keep editing your post OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Like we don't know you always do that. What you had to consult with someone first to get a better come back or what?

Just to be clear....I'D NEVER SEE YOU EITHER BCD SWEET CHEEKS! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND A LADY EITHER TO SEE YOU

Troll? Really? Well aren't you a fine one to be calling ME a troll, wow!

Ummm....Bigger than YOU? HA! I guess if it makes you feel pretty to think so. But we all know that is NOT anywhere close to being true.

Yes sugar pants, business is great for me. I don't provide full-time as I have other hobby ventures I tend to as a side business.

Lack of spinners is not due to the BBW's, honey....I could say something pretty mean...but I won't go there.
  • Laz
  • 04-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Cyrell, while those guys are arguing come back down to SA. I still see your smile when I close my eyes.
Troll? Really? Well aren't you a fine one to be calling ME a troll, wow! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
So sad. The amount of ignorance displayed on the board these days....

I did not call you a troll.

"trolling" in an activity you engage in as you and a few other of the BBW or old set respond to ISO after ISo after ISO hoping to get noticed and make a buck.....

Lack of spinners is not due to the BBW's, honey....I could say something pretty mean...but I won't go there. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
There are actually plenty around for those that can do their own shopping or network.... There are even a few of last year's better ladies gone UTR for those that know how to get to them.... Just has not been a lot here lately according to some....

Yes sugar pants, business is great for me. I don't provide full-time as I have other hobby ventures I tend to as a side business. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
hmmmm.... some would say that your scrambling for alternative ways of paying the bills by taking on the side work........
OK, I am glad everyone is trying to help my friend Cyrell feel welcome here, but getting a little off track. Cyrell is hot spinner... I like spinners! I like slender. But, I like curvy. I like hot. Confusing? I think I just like hot WOMEN!

Yes, we can never have enough hot spinners... yes, they are keeping lower profiles so they don't get devoured. But not by BBW's or trolls for that matter. There's not enough meat on them to make a meal. They are being illusive...discrete...like beautiful Scorpions. I have noticed a few Aquarians gliding silently and gracefully about as well. There are more... just have to look and learn to be a quiet Whisperer.
Fair enough Kboy
That was fun.