Am I super gay for singing this song enroute to a session

I used to sing the James Blunt song "Your Beautiful" in Kareokee bars. I was amazed how many times I went home with a lady.
I used to sing the James Blunt song "your Beautiful" in Kareokee bars. I was amazed how often I went home with a lady after signing that song.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-06-2019, 01:32 PM
well if you have to ask..
I love that song and I’m super bisexual so.... I love it lol
I wouldn't necessarily say singing a song is a requirement for you (OP) being gay. Butt that's just what I heard..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hey, its wolfturd, how the heck are you, I see you're back to using your original mandle, you could never fool me, hahaha, guess who?
I usually listen to Zeppelin on way to a lovely.
yes
Hey, its wolfturd, how the heck are you, I see you're back to using your original mandle, you could never fool me, hahaha, guess who? Originally Posted by biometric
um... i dunno... r u "account disabled" ? LMAO
Not at all lol, Sang It Baby!! I love this energy.
I cant help it I sangs this shit outta this sing. But only enroute to a session...Boo'd up baby

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yep ... gay. Not just regular gay but super gay.
^ LMAO ...

(lettuce bray that he doesnt show his taint UITB.... you know, for you)
Not at all lol, Sang It Baby!! I love this energy. Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Talk about energy...this had me rolling...but the song is on point...

Talk about energy...this had me rolling...but the song is on point...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Speaking of being on point, the topic is whether you are "regular gay" or "super gay" ..

Try n keep up, buttercup.

And to answer the origina question........ I'd bet money on you being "SUPER GAY" .... shoulda been named Zorro.

tick tock the fart-checking timer isa tickin.
I usually listen to Zeppelin on way to a lovely. Originally Posted by biometric
Led Zeppelin is good.
< 2 hours......slippin.