MAUREEN DOWD RIPS HILLARY A NEW ONE...

If Hillary runs, Democrats will vote for her regardless of how inept she was as SoS and anything that Bill has done. Democrats do not care about morals and only care about having the power. You could have irrefutable proof of her clubbing baby seals and her approval rating would stay the same or increase in a poll of Democrats.
If Hillary runs, Democrats will vote for her regardless of how inept she was as SoS and anything that Bill has done. Democrats do not care about morals and only care about having the power. You could have irrefutable proof of her clubbing baby seals and her approval rating would stay the same or increase in a poll of Democrats. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
As Trendy would say, "Yes, you are mistaken.

But I would love to hear your rationale for making such a statement. I need a good chuckle this morning."
So being a Senator or Secretary of Defense means nothing? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Look at Obaminable for the former, and look at history for the latter. Answer?

No, it doesn't. Particularly when the person did nothing positive while in.

Again, Obaminable is the proof.

Other than being the first Black President history will not be kind to him.
Hillary is a shoe-in to be our next president. Unless her campaign goes too negative and the American public are sick of the Clinton brand of attack politics.

If voters are presented with a Bush Vs. Clinton choice = Hillary wins.

A better match up would be a non-dynasty GOP candidate. My choices = Pataki, Walker, Cruz.
Hillary is a shoe-in to be our next president. Unless her campaign goes too negative and the American public are sick of the Clinton brand of attack politics.

If voters are presented with a Bush Vs. Clinton choice = Hillary wins.

A better match up would be a non-dynasty GOP candidate. My choices = Pataki, Walker, Cruz. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
A Pataki/Walker ticket?

I truly believe that the Democrats think that it makes no difference who the Republicans run, Hillary wins.

At this point, the Dem's biggest challenge is to keep any other viable candidates out of the Primaries. That way, nobody will be in a position to ask her any questions about her ineptness and lack of any meaningful accomplishments, aside from being Mrs. Bill Clinton.

Her best shot is to go into their convention and get nominated without ever even announcing that she is running.

Think about how ole Joe Biden must feel. After two terms as the loyal boot polisher, he is running behind "I don't give a shit" in all polls.

Does the man have any pride at all? Obviously not.
I'd flip it = Walker President, Pataki VP.

Hillary may not run; especially if there is proof that Bill Clinton screwed around with underage girls.

Hillary may not run; especially if there is proof that Bill Clinton screwed around with underage girls.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I really can't believe Bill Clinton would be so stupid.

He likes to fuck around, but surely he knows that the big taboo is sex with underage kids.

The women involved in this are adamant about Dershowitz though. And they say that Clinton was on the island. But it would take a lot more than guilt by association cause most Dems to turn on Bill.
I agree.

I really can't believe Bill Clinton would be so stupid.

He likes to fuck around, but surely he knows that the big taboo is sex with underage kids.

The women involved in this are adamant about Dershowitz though. And they say that Clinton was on the island. But it would take a lot more than guilt by association cause most Dems to turn on Bill. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She is a terrible candidate; one of the worst I have ever seen. Worst than McCain or Bob Dole.

That is the only hope a GOP candidate has - her poor performance. Her own mistakes.
==
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2015, 11:29 AM

] Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You boys do know you are discussing a forbidden topic?
You boys do know you are discussing a forbidden topic? Originally Posted by WTF
When did talking about Bubba become verboten, you dumb Clinton apologist?

The women involved in this are adamant about Dershowitz though. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Really? I thought Dershowitz was as adamant as anyone can be in his denials.... This whole story is getting curiouser and curiouser.... How come I was never invited to fly the Lolita Express over to Orgy Island? I feel slighted.... no more checks for the Clinton foundation!

[QUOTE=lustylad;.. How come I was never invited to fly the Lolita Express over to Orgy Island? I feel slighted.... no more checks for the Clinton foundation!

.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO