Anal foooking players! Da pros and da cons to a shitty dick!

And going by shines previous rant in the shitbox thread....tbone, I thinck you’re on to something.....

Originally Posted by Russ38
.... Points will be assessed for any of the violaters commenting on this thread. #mod ties# pocket mods. Family. Love. Respect. Pussy. Life. Peace. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
And that's really the point of your threads isn't it??
And that's really the point of your threads isn't it?? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Ya know what. You are 100% correct sir. Staying on topic, it seems as if they want to......for a lack of a better term, F us all up the Azzzzz. And wow. That can messy.

Pass. My azzzz is off limits.

Shine...you and sc seem to have a thing about ass play. Is your thread related to your buddies?

I'm just trying to figure out where you guys are going with these ass play threads.

It's important I stay on topic so that is why I am asking. I've never seen two ass play threads within a day of each other from guys before. Originally Posted by tbone2u
That is a curious thought...the fascination with assholes by those "two"??
Try going just one....just one day without mentioning SC...geez...really?

YOU ENJOY THE ATTENTION TOO MUCH.

Focus on dirty anal....focus...

THAT IS YOUR FOCUS AND OBSESSION.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just so you're not forgotten!!
Sc...if you don't want members posting in your threads....don't start so many Originally Posted by tbone2u
He tried that already...it didn't work!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
And that's really the point of your threads isn't it?? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Absolutely not sir. I personally think this site needs less moderation. I am not a fan of grown people telling other people what to say and do. I personally think the site is heavier handed on certain individuals by certain mods and I think that should be rectified. I personally don't want anyone to get any points, that part was said in jest. Shine da great is actually a loving individual who wishes no harm on any living creature. It's sort of amusing when points are issued for simple nonsense, but another member wishes death on others and they are given bro foooking hugs. I've seen moderators point out certain posts and admonish certain posts but the most egregious ones are over looked. Wishing death on another member or outright threats of bodily harm are the only things I believe should be pointed around here and I believe in those cases an immediate ban for a certain length of time is appropriate. Now, as for ass play I have thought about sticking my dick in a females ass but I dont understand how you do it without encountering that foul odor. #mod ties. #some mods favorite #loved by many ladies #da light of eccie. Loyalty. Respect. Love . Family. Life. Dignity. Tooodlez..
Shine....how would you know if someone got points or not?
You bitch at the mods but you have no idea who got points and who didn't.
Your mod ties not working?
... #mod ties. #some mods favorite #loved by many ladies #da light of eccie. Loyalty. Respect. Love . Family. Life. Dignity. Tooodlez.. Originally Posted by shinepro
Bullshit kiddo.

And are you queer since nobody but a homosexual, or a female, uses the word Toodlez as you do?
Shine....how would you know if someone got points or not?
You bitch at the mods but you have no idea who got points and who didn't.
Your mod ties not working? Originally Posted by tbone2u

Those guys are constantly setting themselves up to look like the victim.

The tactics are straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
The rules:
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
We keep letting them play their game each time we respond.
Absolutely not sir. I personally think this site needs less moderation. I am not a fan of grown people telling other people what to say and do. I personally think the site is heavier handed on certain individuals by certain mods and I think that should be rectified. I personally don't want anyone to get any points, that part was said in jest. Shine da great is actually a loving individual who wishes no harm on any living creature. It's sort of amusing when points are issued for simple nonsense, but another member wishes death on others and they are given bro foooking hugs. I've seen moderators point out certain posts and admonish certain posts but the most egregious ones are over looked. Wishing death on another member or outright threats of bodily harm are the only things I believe should be pointed around here and I believe in those cases an immediate ban for a certain length of time is appropriate. Now, as for ass play I have thought about sticking my dick in a females ass but I dont understand how you do it without encountering that foul odor. #mod ties. #some mods favorite #loved by many ladies #da light of eccie. Loyalty. Respect. Love . Family. Life. Dignity. Tooodlez.. Originally Posted by shinepro
Ummmmm. So now we need less moderation. On your call out Russ post and one about using old pics on profiles you were asking for more mods. Make up your mind please.

Back to the topic shit is as shit does
  • bbkid
  • 07-26-2019, 05:56 AM
We keep letting them play their game each time we respond. Originally Posted by boardman
So, why respond?
  • A1.
  • 07-26-2019, 06:13 AM
So, why respond? Originally Posted by bbkid
I asked the same question
So, why respond? Originally Posted by bbkid
I asked the same question Originally Posted by A1.

It's a catch 22 and I had to make a decision of whether to point out what playbook they're playing out of or just keep it to myself. My hope is that those that keep getting sucked in will realize they are being played. Other than one thread where I was called out I have pretty much refrained from fueling the fire the last few weeks.

I wish the ignore function worked better but it doesn't. It's time we all show some self discipline and not play the game.
Ummmmm. So now we need less moderation. On your call out Russ post and one about using old pics on profiles you were asking for more mods. Make up your mind please.

Back to the topic shit is as shit does Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Ummm you two need to get a room already and have a shitty good time. Right now yall Having all these lovers quarrels.