ISO Maya or Joy

Seems strange to me, as Joy told me Dallas was a favorite spot of her's when I saw her. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
She told me the same Henry, I think she has some connections in Big D, so maybe she’ll see a few of us and weed out the D-bags on here. But right now I’m salivating thinking about Maya‘s tits, lol
Saw Maya yesterday. Just as great as ever. She's here for a few weeks and then back on vacation.
Saw Maya yesterday. Just as great as ever. She's here for a few weeks and then back on vacation. Originally Posted by Monaural
Good to know, might give her a big deposit soon! (No not $).
Did we ever figure out where joy is at currently?
I dont think the Joy at VAC is the same as the one from AS in Dallas. Pics are no where close IMO. And her TER has not be current for a few months.
I dont think the Joy at VAC is the same as the one from AS in Dallas. Pics are no where close IMO. And her TER has not be current for a few months. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
LV Joy
Plastic face short hair not fat not skinny. Out of shape.
Big natural D+s but are saggy/droopy
Tats on the arm, collar bone area and tramp stamp.

Same girl?

Also pics are fake from IG addielyn22
LV Joy
Plastic face short hair not fat not skinny. Out of shape.
Big natural D+s but are saggy/droopy
Tats on the arm, collar bone area and tramp stamp.

Same girl?

Also pics are fake from IG addielyn22 Originally Posted by pong213
The Legendary Joy (that used to work at Jade Spa and then for K-Fest and AsianStars) does not have short hair, is not out of shape, and has big MM's. She does have a plastic face though.

But with all that being said, I don't think it's the same Joy.
  • cy88
  • 07-24-2024, 10:48 AM
Anyone know which K-girl at AS was the one who also spoke a bit of chinese?
Saw Joy in Vegas. She’s lost a lot of weight from her Jade days, but it’s her. She was drunk when I got to the appointment. Vodka bottle on the table. And she was crying and would not say why, I think it was she was drunk out of her mind. Appointment was awful, and made me not want to see her again.
Saw Maya yesterday. Just as great as ever. She's here for a few weeks and then back on vacation. Originally Posted by Monaural
She look the same or different? I only ask because she has some of the same but also some new photos up.. hoping a little less on the cheek injections
As beautiful as ever.
Anyone know where Red is? Last see at Lovely Angels 2 years ago
I saw Maya recently and she looks good AF just how I remembered, she even remembered me and did all the things I loved
Saw Joy several times last year and have seen her many times, beginning with her time at Jade, when the AMP’s were still magic. She is top 3 for me. A few years ago I noticed that she was gaining a little weight, but last time through saw her twice the same week. She looked like she had lost 20 pounds, not that she was ever heavy. Skills are awesome, great tits, responsive attitude. Hope she comes back soon.
Sorry for off-topic, but anyone seen Eve? Would love to get to see her again, a lot of chemistry.