Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

This chick London Bridge. She has ass, and I love ass, but something tells me there might be trouble...

Can't put my finger on it
London has good reviews but as far as Nina hmmm. My session was memorable for all the wrong reasons.
Don't be hatin'.
Don't be hatin'. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Maybe you should read my review
I'm pretty sure Rambo was referring to salty ass London but maybe I'm mistaken.

Mine is, of course, Naughty Nina.

I can't get that chick outta my head. I'm thinking because she's hot as fuck; and being 5'5" with 40" Hips helps (Lil Str8 is in agreement).

[b\That ass, tho!!! Wow!!! Lil Str8 just won't leave it alone![/b]

Ok so what's up, guys. Who yours? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Bump 4 links.

Also does anybody know where I can bet on a good cat fight? They're clamping down on dog fighting these days.
Truth: NN and LB should consider advertising for doubles this week.
London Bridge just fell! :-(
not trying to get in on the drama life, but the nerd in me has me compelled to agree with someone on here. There is no way that spinner has a 40" anything...
Lol this thread is funny
Thought about Nina, but her menu was too "a la carte".

Call me crazy, but Wulf Princess still has my attention. Originally Posted by daty/o
+1, but big head is in charge instead of little head for once.

Another one is Taylar. Would love to hit that, but her very limited services are not what I'm looking for. I keep seeing if she opens her menu. Her case is a little different since she does not appear to be a flake and is upfront about what she will and will not do.
That's not cute. Putting down somebody else because this thread wasn't "all about you" probably will turn more guys off than want to click on your showcase.. Hello... IJS.. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Smart lady, sweet treat. Your posts are always thought out.
ummm i have wayyy more than her and have great reviews but you guys want to see the no no no?????? wow
and FYI she is farr from 40 inches, i am 34 and it pokes out...shes soo not a 40 pictures can be decieving Originally Posted by London Bridge
Hope you know Nina and this is an inside joke, otherwise this was just classless. If you're going to actually fight with someone be creative and sarcastic, otherwise you look like a jealous jerk and that's not attractive.

Be careful who you fight with, almost everyone here has their own little groups and you just made enemies with anyone that likes Nina.

Better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Holly & Rod.

j/k
+1, but big head is in charge instead of little head for once.

Another one is Taylar. Would love to hit that, but her very limited services are not what I'm looking for. I keep seeing if she opens her menu. Her case is a little different since she does not appear to be a flake and is upfront about what she will and will not do. Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
Links and pics do help. I've got no idea who you're talking about.