Hard dick vs ED dick ~ Some encouragement.

• jafun
  • 03-31-2011, 07:42 AM
Grerat post - softplacetoland...
I second the opinion that yes during L2 things seem to work just fine, erection or no erection. It is fun to get ahold of one that doesn't get hard sometimes, the texture is enjoyable and YES you can get the whole thing in your mouth which just rocks! I have fun with them and I hope the gentleman is having as much fun feeling it as I am playing with it! So inducing an erection with V is not a requirement to enjoy L2 IMHO.

Although for L3 unfortunately it is a no go in my book. Gotta be stiff for that ;-)
Thank you very much. Quite the ego boost to know that I'm well over [what you deem] average.

Truth be told, I don't really like it when I'm SUPER hard, because there's no real give. For some reason in my case, the size isn't there when its at its hardest. Now, at about 90% wood +/-, it seems a few percentage points longer and thicker than when it's a raging boner. Hard to explain, but it is what it is. I wish I could control it. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Always good to hear that size doesn't really matter. As for V induced hardons sometimes it seems if they are too hard the sensitivity isn't there and it get difficult to orgasm. I agree with RC that a little softer dick (90%) is more fun to play with. I have had some great orgasms with a soft dick via L2. Even had a gal take the entire package into her mouth when he was not at full mast, that was cool! A provider that cares about your experience will not try and embarass you and Sft2L seems to be just that as I am sure a lot of our mature ladies are. I love em!
Thanks Softplacetoland for this thread. One always wonders if the provider is disappointed when JR fails to show up at full staff.

As to average size, always been told by many women and by various media reports that size does matter, just like the thinner a girl is the sexier she is, like those rail thin runway models you see. Used to believe this BS, but glad to hear from someone who knows that its not the size of the gun that matters, its how you use it.
I like a curvy girl as much as a skinny girl, it's more about chemistry I think.

And I'm 6in this makes me feel so much better I may walk around with my dick hanging out.
It's MR ED to you monkish. A horse, of course. Originally Posted by OldGrump
He lives with Wilbur.
If we are going to discuss the relationship between Ed & Wilbur - does that not belong in "Another Realm"?
And I'm 6in this makes me feel so much better I may walk around with my dick hanging out. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Well I guess I'll go hide with my 3.5 incher
It gives a whole new meaning to be called a big softie