Do you wear a disguise to hobby?

I usially show up as a tall, white-haired nice guy with a good attitude and am quite personable. In real life it's actually just the opposite.
No, but I would pay a premium for a lass that could dress up and act like Vampirella during the session:

I use to wear a clown outfit until I was told that folks are scared of them. Now I have a clown car I need to sell.

Once upon a time I use to show up looking like a gnome but folks took me for a troll. How depressing.

Then I noticed that folks just went nuts for Flat Stanley and nobody had any problem with him looking up ladies dresses. But then it was a mannequin he was looking at the last I saw him. But I don't want to be considered childish so, um, never mind.

But probably the best disguise now would be to dress up like the guy who brought this subject up and to drive his car since he is not using it.
tsrv4me...I have NEVER laughed when you showed up in costume! I LOVE your outfits darlin'!
I guess I need to give up the Groucho Marx mustaches and glasses.
It would appear I'm going with the Andy Rooney disguise more and more.

"Did ya ever wonder why we use all these disguises, seems like we are trying to be something we aren't....remember when we just used to roll the window of the studebaker down and ask how much...didn't need a disguise back then. Weren't on camera everywhere we went."

Yep looking more like him all the time....
I sometimes go as a member of the Blueman group.
If you consider a great-looking suit with a tie as a disguise, then yes, I do wear one.

Works for me.

Trooper H
Were all disguised...no need to dress up or down...
I wear a camel toe cup and very dark sunglasses. At upscale hotels the valet comps me for Lady Gaga autographs even though the DMZ doesn't smell as bad as her's must smell... It's all about the poker face.
I shave my head, carry a hoola-hoop for a cock ring and go in as SPHunter....
I sometimes go as a member of the Blueman group. Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy

Sure its not blueball group?
Sure its not blueball group? Originally Posted by pyramider
thats the one place i dont have to apply the blue paint.
I usually wear a custodial jumpsuit. ever seen LE think the custodial guy is tagging some ass?
yes, in real life I am tall, dark and handsome with a huge cock!