Is it the Hobby or the Sex?

About 5 years after losing my wife I started to hobby. At first it was all about the intimacy, I craved being with a beautiful woman but with no strings (the fear of loss was & is too strong). But the more I hobbied, the more it became the hunt, the hunt for intimacy.
In all of 2003 I saw just 5 ladies but by 2005 I was seeing that many in one month. I was clearly addicted to the hunt. Then I then got really sick & was hospitalized for several weeks. The hobby was no big deal financially, as long as I was working. But my long term disability insurance only covered 75% of my salary. It took a while to recover both physically & financially.
So I'm back where I stared, low volume, & it's all about the intimacy.
The sex. I have had no trouble finding women that I have a good rapport with. I have had intimacy and enjoyed it. I enjoyed the hunt of being single. Don't get me wrong; window shopping is still a lot of fun. Sex, however, is my main concern. I don't daydream about hunting. I daydream about sex.
  • Coach
  • 01-15-2010, 05:29 PM
The hobby...the hunt is addicting
  • selot
  • 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM
For me it is all about the Hobby, the search, connecting with the ladies... the SEX is just the icing on the cake. Granted the icing is important, but it is not the end all to end all. I would much rather make a connection then just go have sex with several different ladies.

The ones I have seen that it is all about the Sex usually don't get a return phone call or e-mail.
All of the above! It's called overdetermined!

Please do not bump threads over 30 days old. This one is a year and a day. Torito
I find the hunt to be a lot of work, and well worth it when the session turns out great. I only see 3 or 4 providers a year, so I do lots of research after deciding what kind of fantasy I'm looking for. Most have turned out great; some have been so-so; but thankfully none have turned out bad.