Anyone here ever taken a girl out of a studio?

Yes, and I the Neil Talbot quoted it best:
"The old rule: treat whores like queens and queens like whores."
Amazing how far dinner at a place like Ra or Ida Claire's can get you.
Got numbers by saying, "I don't live here so if you ever want dinner or drinks shoot me a text. I hate eating alone." And just left my number, didn't ask for theirs. Worked at strip clubs too.
Yes, and I the Neil Talbot quoted it best:
"The old rule: treat whores like queens and queens like whores."
Amazing how far dinner at a place like Ra or Ida Claire's can get you.
Got numbers by saying, "I don't live here so if you ever want dinner or drinks shoot me a text. I hate eating alone." And just left my number, didn't ask for theirs. Worked at strip clubs too. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
I bounced/doorman at strip clubs/bars in College that's where my "hobbying" started. At 2:30-3am walking ladies to their cars. I would get asked to go to breakfast or home with the ladies. Sometimes the ladies would be too drunk to drive and I would take them home which would sometimes lead to stay with me and take me to my car in the morning. Again, more about opportunities not that I am "smooth".
Sometimes girls just don't want to be alone.

Just don't get attached. Don't lend them money. Always get your money's worth upfront. Don't let them say. Take care of you next time.

GT
I’ve had some dates with studio girls. Dinner, drinks, karaoke etc. They seemed to enjoy dressing up and doing something “normal”. Only one time did we have to rely on a translator app to help keep the dinner conversation flowing and for me it wasn’t awkward at all. My experience was like what others have described. I enjoyed the time I did this and I think the girls appreciated being made feel special.
you can take the whoreout of the brothel but you willl never take the brothel out of the whore. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Bro this was low key deep af
YES and it was fun
Used to be a strong amp scene in my town in the 90's. Did overnight dinner dates with 3 of my favorites..one was an absolute 11 Korean doll. Always arranged thru mamasan with her permission and each time 800 for 6 pm til 10 am. Every time was bbfs, but never allowed at the amp. Still vividly remember the 11 waking me at 3 am, riding me passionately in a little yellow slip gown, the back to sleep in my arms.
I wasn't envisioning paying to take them out. Moreso checking out some things that would be more fun with another person, or trying out a new restaurant and paying for her meal. It definitely wouldn't be something like taking her to a salon and spa, lol.

Just thought maybe it would be fun and perhaps the ensuing sessions would be better. And I dunno, maybe open up the menu more.

But yeah, the language barrier would be awkward in public if we're around people. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Yeah but you still have to pay the house fee at least to take her out. The studio isn't gonna wanna risk losing out on money just so you can fill your void. They're a business, not a charity.
I've taken several girls out from studioville. Always after last appointments or whenever they were off. Non-issue with the house. Never go in their apartment after hours or without appointment.
Dinner, drinks usually, sometimes korean bars with private rooms to do whatever we want. Back to my place only when asked by the lady, I never suggest.
I've taken several girls out from studioville. Always after last appointments or whenever they were off. Non-issue with the house. Never go in their apartment after hours or without appointment.
Dinner, drinks usually, sometimes korean bars with private rooms to do whatever we want. Back to my place only when asked by the lady, I never suggest. Originally Posted by mrplink
Back to your place? That's a recipe for blackmailing. But you do you I guess.
Yeah but you still have to pay the house fee at least to take her out. The studio isn't gonna wanna risk losing out on money just so you can fill your void. They're a business, not a charity. Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Bro, you couldn’t be more again… Gone out after they have gotten off and never once had to pay a “fee”.. these girls are able to go out and about once they are done and off for the night.
Yeah, I would avoid taking them back to my place. I often don't want to give them my number lol.

But I do enjoy taking them out once in a while If the chemistry is there.
Bro, you couldn’t be more again… Gone out after they have gotten off and never once had to pay a “fee”.. these girls are able to go out and about once they are done and off for the night. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Thats... okay... thats... rofl

You wait til after 10pm, or you wait til she randomly takes a day off. You do you them my guy
Thats... okay... thats... rofl
You wait til after 10pm, or you wait til she randomly takes a day off. You do you them my guy Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Not trying to get into an argument or anything, but just going to say this. Maybe it’s just being in text form, but some of these comments from yourself come off as entitled. Calling them whores, etc is little extra too much, having respect for these girls will get you a much better time.

But with that being said, when you get in good with some of these girls they will tell you days in advance when they are off.. I have even seen a chick tell the Booker they are done for the day, saying they don’t feel well (or something) and we will go out.
Not trying to get into an argument or anything, but just going to say this. Maybe it’s just being in text form, but some of these comments from yourself come off as entitled. Calling them whores, etc is little extra too much, having respect for these girls will get you a much better time.

But with that being said, when you get in good with some of these girls they will tell you days in advance when they are off.. I have even seen a chick tell the Booker they are done for the day, saying they don’t feel well (or something) and we will go out. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
So they aren't whores? Because well adjusted people don't become hookers. And there's a reason brothels have always been known as whore houses.

I suggest for you to put down the feminist my guy
So they aren't whores? Because well adjusted people don't become hookers. And there's a reason brothels have always been known as whore houses.

I suggest for you to put down the feminist my guy Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
I’m not trying to make stuff personal, but we can if you want. What I’m trying to point out has clearly went above your head “my guy”. Just saying to be respectful to the chick doesn’t make someone a feminist. You get more bees with honey, than you do with vinegar.

If you act/talk like that on the board, it’s likely an indication of how you are one on one. As numerous others have posted above, just being respectful with these girls gets you a lot more. Maybe instead of doing things your way and it failing (repeatedly), you do what the others have done that have had success.